RedPanda

Server Maintenance 1/11 2AM GMT

16 posts in this topic

Please be aware that Crusaders of Light will be down for a scheduled server maintenance on Thursday, January 11 at 2AM GMT for at least 6 hours. We appreciate your patience during this time and will have the game back up and running as soon as possible!

You can find the latest patch notes here, but please be advised that they might not be available until sometime during the day of the actual maintenance.

Thank you!

Please take your time, the patch notes look really good and if it require more time to implement those then by all means do so. 

In patch notes You have Fort of Desolation 2 times. Please correct it.

Team Raid adjustments

• Decrease the difficulties of Kothas' Foundry, Core of Rock Essence, Fort Desolation, and Fort of Desolation

why nerf rangers pvp path???can you fix imbalance paladin then if you do that seriously stuns and heals for paladin then rangers pvp path gets nerf

Where can I get the Lucky Tickets now. They are gone from the daily log-in.

3 hours ago, xXDeathXx said:

@Lisionok Have to buy them now mate their money hungry 

Oh no.... please not....

1 minute ago, Lisionok said:

Oh no.... please not....

48 gems per ticket, they’ve ruined or eco on au server by failing to merge

On 1/12/2018 at 3:42 PM, xXDeathXx said:

@Lisionok Have to buy them now mate their money hungry 

They had to. If not, this game will close soon because no one buying their crystal. 

5 hours ago, KiD said:

They had to. If not, this game will close soon because no one buying their crystal. 

You must not know how to use the auction house. See the way crystals work is people buy them from NetEase and sell to players. Seeing as how there appears to be no end in sight to the available crystals for sale I would have to presume people are buying them.

maybe people aren't buying crystals from auction cuz u really don't have to buy any crystals for progress unless u wanna try ur luck at some pack or boost essence, star circle ,etc.

if they want f2p players like me to buy crystals from p2w players they could make crystals do some basic char progress  and well lucky tickets is a start.  my divine essence progress was counting on it.

if you're planning to give lucky tickets for free again i hope i haven't given u any ideas.

love the game gonna top-up one day when i can :D i hope

On 1/14/2018 at 8:45 PM, Kamatis18 said:

What is new about the server maintenance???  May i Know about the server maintenance? I you allow me to Know it.

any updates about the server maintenance? what are the new updates? what is new? thank you for the answer.hoping for your comments