Ocho

Jan 9 CoL Android Version is Out of Date Issue

11 posts in this topic

UPDATE:

Hey Folks,

This morning, a small update to the Android version of Crusaders of Light was mistakenly released. Unfortunately, the code was not compatible with the servers, leading to the game saying it is “Out of Date”. We’ve removed this download, so no one else will be impacted, but for those of you who did download this code we’re working on a fix that will be deployed with the maintenance tomorrow that should correct your problem.

Tomorrow is a long way away, and we understand the frustration of not being able to log in. A number of players have reported that if they clear the game data, it has fixed the problem for them. You can find instructions they used here. Another option, although more extreme, is uninstalling and installing Crusaders of Light again.  Only do this if you have bound your account to Facebook or Google Play, otherwise you will lose your character and progress forever.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused, and look forward to you rejoining us in Milura once this issue is fully resolved.

Thanks,

The CoL Team

Original Post:

Hey Folks,

Our Engineering and QA teams are hard at work to resolve this issue, and get you back to playing Crusaders of Light. We'll keep you updated as we learn more, and let you know when this issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

I cleared the cache and reinstalled but it still doesnt work

Posted (edited)

That would fix the error after today's update of 17mb. It is necessary in the folder

Android/date/files/netease/col/

edit file version.txt what would have happened

You can change via the application ES explorer

"engine_ver": "265912", "client_ver": "265912"}

After that, the game downloads an update to 1mb and starts working

Edited by mikhail
2 people like this

I want to thank you Mikhail for your knowledge, that definitely works!!! Everyone that is still having the issue should delete that file. Once again THANK YOU!!!!

I've been following your way but still the same and can not get into the game.

Please check ...

Ign : TheKillers

Server : Reavenge Farm UTC +10

Gmail : lordsky1992@gmail.com

50 minutes ago, Glapharoc said:

I unistalling the game and traying installing but send a error

read my message above. this method works for everyone, the game did not work for me even after reinstallation. but when I changed the values in the file it was patched