Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dracula_X

Spend rebate not working

6 posts in this topic

spend rebate for crystals is not working for me. So my anbunch on starlight lenses and other things but have no rewards showing. All the crystals I've used have been bought via top up and elite goblin club. I've submitted a ticket but have yet to receive a response as of 2 weeks now. @RedPanda @Ocho is there a reason for this?

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Dracula_X said:

spend rebate for crystals is not working for me. So my anbunch on starlight lenses and other things but have no rewards showing. All the crystals I've used have been bought via top up and elite goblin club. I've submitted a ticket but have yet to receive a response as of 2 weeks now. @RedPanda @Ocho is there a reason for this?

I don’t even get a reply from customer support 

Ultimately this is the sort of thing that CS will ultimately need to address. Unfortunately they are somewhat backed up right now, so tickets are taking a bit longer than we'd like. We're working to resolve this, and will get to your ticket as soon as possible.

So they gave me one rebate and trying to explain its been like this for weeks makes me out a liar. Sick of the way this game treats players. Glad it’s dieing