Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedPanda

Server Maintenance 1/4 2AM GMT

16 posts in this topic

Please be aware that Crusaders of Light will be down for a scheduled server maintenance on Thursday, January 4 at 2AM GMT for at least 2 hours. We appreciate your patience during this time and will have the game back up and running as soon as possible!

You can find the latest patch notes here, but please be advised that they might not be available until sometime during the day of the actual maintenance.

Thank you!

Posted (edited)

Daily login rewards returned to the old things, no more transmog itens and star shaving.....

Edited by SkyLight

Did you change the possibility to obtain all experience points of reputation quests? Now I can only do 2 quests and then it says no more experience could be obtained.

3 hours ago, Lisionok said:

Did you change the possibility to obtain all experience points of reputation quests? Now I can only do 2 quests and then it says no more experience could be obtained.

@Lisionok it has always been 2

46 minutes ago, RagingApple said:

@Lisionok it has always been 2

Thats very interesting, because I noticed it the first time today after the maintenance...

And I've watched my character doing reputation quest already for long time. And every time I received exp from the first to the last moment and task...

I've always only gotten for the first two I do and then for the Questions one. I always do that one last or it stops the 2nd rep quest from giving xp.

Unable to log in after update. System says I need the updated patch. And reload game. I have done that and it continues to say the same thing.

Same to me,  when I started the game a patch download of 14mb aproximatly happened then I can't log in anymore .

Screenshot here Cl9INqw.png

Guys i have à question ... i am thinking of reinstalling the game but since i play on mobile i never really made an account so i guessed that it is linked to my gmail mobile account but i am not sure... hos can i know my account info

So is there anyone that is able to enter game right now?

47 minutes ago, Gdie said:

Same to me,  when I started the game a patch download of 14mb aproximatly happened then I can't log in anymore .

Screenshot here Cl9INqw.png

same thing here, I've done the update and say the same.

I tried to clear the cache and data but still the same.

Posted (edited)

No se puede ingresar al juego se descargó un parche de 17 Mb y luego me dice que deberías actualizar y me saca arreglen el problema 

Edited by Alain

This recent update (pushed 1/9/18) is different than the patch (pushed 1/4/18) thread you're posting on. There is another thread in General Discussion about the issue with the recently pushed update. Red Panda said in that thread that they are looking into it.

Same i cant login in my phone but i still can login with my gameroom on my pc