Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rudor

Here is how i play this game in PC. ^^

12 posts in this topic

Helpful for now I suppose but a PC client will eventually be released - probably with global release no doubt.

Posted (edited)

Just to share how we can play the game in pc for now. ^^

Edited by Rudor

only reason I play phone games is because I don't have the time to play pc game while stay competitive. Otherwise I would have gone to play something like revelation online or black desert 

Will the pc users have an advantage over phone users??

i.e. Will they be able to macro keys for diff skills instead of opening up the actual skill list and picking 1 and swapping it over?

just a concern 

2 hours ago, Arok said:

Will the pc users have an advantage over phone users??

i.e. Will they be able to macro keys for diff skills instead of opening up the actual skill list and picking 1 and swapping it over?

just a concern 

Any game I've ever played that has had PC and mobile versions PC players have had a clear advantage just because managing everything on a PC is so much easier. From moving and pressing skills it just becomes easier and allows for quicker reactions.

2 people like this

Actually, you can do multitasking faster on pc than phone while on auto mode in the game.

And also if your phone's battery is low, then you can continue it on your PC while charging your phone.

Making game available in PC rather than only on your phone helps a lot.

9 hours ago, Rudor said:

Actually, you can do multitasking faster on pc than phone while on auto mode in the game.

And also if your phone's battery is low, then you can continue it on your PC while charging your phone.

Making game available in PC rather than only on your phone helps a lot.

Well I am fortunate to have an iPhone and an iPad but no pc so I alternate between the two. I just hope the pc users don't end up stomping the rest of us 

well im using phone in office and when i travel, but on home i use pc cause its more convenient on me with big screen and no worry that my pc will get low battery. :)

but works only if you use controller on PC, without its hard to run change direction and using skills. and this you must be able in hero dungs.

Hey folks,

Just a quick heads up that playing on PC via emulation or similar is not supported by our Terms of Service. I've removed the video as a result.

Thanks,

Ocho

1 person likes this