WilmaWankie

Netease as company ?

8 posts in this topic

Netease and Eternal Arena as company ?

As you lads stopped answer in both EA forum ,EA's and Netease facebook pages, nor do the ingame support of EA answer, i come here as i see this thread is some what active with both @RedPanda and @Ocho

What is going on with Eternal Arena ? 

You lads forgot to shut it down or just trolling us ? 

As i lastly asked at Netease facebook, should we consider Netease company as a fraud and a scam company or what the heck is going on.

Fix the ****ing game, give the players some events or ffs close the **** already.

The way you lads handling things only show that you should not be in control of a single game.

and noticed you decided to remove the post i made early today, rather then answer em, whats up with that ?
Weak, and as i have read all the forum today i noticed this is not limited to eternal arena, you lads abandon most of your former games. well they are still up and running and i guess net ease still profiting from em on the few newcomers that actually comes around and believe is active and fun games, and that is what i think is a darn fraud and scam.

Have the decency to answer what is the actual plans for your former games that you have forsaken for 7month plus, or by now close em down.

4 people like this

So I just got back from a meeting with the EA team, and I can confirm we'll start our event schedule again for February. Later this week I should be able to give more details, and some hints at what else is coming later this year.

Thanks!

2 people like this

14 hours ago, Ocho said:

So I just got back from a meeting with the EA team, and I can confirm we'll start our event schedule again for February. Later this week I should be able to give more details, and some hints at what else is coming later this year.

Thanks!

Good news. Thanks.

The only good event this year is if scammernetease sell the game to a real company with a serious plan. Ocho and redpanda are 2 dummyuseless idiots who just talk nonsense,when the questions are not too hard, or they don t answer at all.

I suggest everyone who spent only 1 cent to support eternal arena to ask for refund into googleplay settings. The truth is that netease don t care a fu*k about players, they haven t made only one move without make mistakes and ruin the game more and more over any limit of a normal intelligence. You care only about money, i play from 1year and 3 months and i ve NEVER seen only 1 bug fixed, not only 1 smart move to improve gameplay, only **** for keep ask money. You have totally killed the game, there were thousands player, now players are less than 500 and you still come here to tell us bull**** like if no1 realized what you have done? You are a group of donkeys, only scams from you, your job should be in a farm to feed chickens,  that s what you re born for.

Edited by FairyW
2 people like this

We're having the same issues in crusaders of light. No one responding for a month. At a loss as to what to do. The idiots on CoL FB page keep referring clients to support, even though a lot of complaints on fb page is about support not responding.... makes no sense to me

Edited by Fusion

http://netease.com/

These two games are not their only bread and butter.  They develop numerous games the problem becomes maintenance, support and enhancements it is unfortunate.

I bet my account that if or when they start up these so called events (aka netease cash grabs) events its going to be all pay wall / pay to play characters making the game even more unbalanced with the pay wall characters just face rolling all the F2P players "cough rurik/oya/bane cough"

I know there are some crappy companies out there like Netmarble and Kabamm but at least at times they listen to their players and make an effort to make their play base somewhat happy at times but wow Netease/EA take the royal crown atop the hill of asshats when it comes to shafting and giving so little of f*** about their player base.