Pix2k

Paladin DPS questions

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys a few questions:

1/ what’s your new 10 skill rotation as DPS pally? Personally, I have kept the old rotation: Torah/Shield/Reigning/Covenant (Covenant comes earlier if judicator  procs). Throw in divine, judgement and Pilar on CD. Normal attacks in between to have ghast proc. 

Not sure if someone has found anything much better ? 

2/ Has anyone found guides on paladins Dps from the Japanese version by any chance? The game version is way ahead of the global version and I have seen from videos (search on YouTube for “Kothas Foundry Chinese”) that pallies become top damage dealers. I still haven’t explained why apart from “this class is cheated” but I already can see a lot of potential. I guess the 46 paladin skill - the cool down reduction skill (which I haven’t unlocked because of stupid Gilfy) plays a great role in unlocking further paladins dps. Maybe some paladins out there can confirm this ?

Thanks for your answers and time to read to my post.

1 person likes this

I start my rotation with Torah... and then just spam whatever I see off CD. Then I just mash those spells till the my target dies. Truly fantastic gameplay.

But this is not my main, so ignore my anecdotical experience.

On 1/3/2018 at 9:14 AM, Esrun said:

I start my rotation with Torah... and then just spam whatever I see off CD. Then I just mash those spells till the my target dies. Truly fantastic gameplay.

But this is not my main, so ignore my anecdotical experience.

As a new Paladin (and CoL player), this is my preferred play-style also, heh.

Path: Paladin of Dawn

PvE: I start with Well of light > Judgment > Torah Sword > Shield of Order > Glory of Paladins > Attack > Convenant Sword > Attact > Reigning Sword > Attact > Rampart of Guardian > Divine Guidance > Repeat

Not a fan of PVP, but this is what I do: Durance of Truth > Rampart of Guardian > Torah Sword > Shield of Order > Spam.

The order of my active skills:

wFXlOMmqQPKoORc3IEr-Cg.jpg

Btw, I'm a newbie, so I don't know I'm on the right path or not.