God Like

Abuse Auto Farm Range Characters

16 posts in this topic

15apr-fair-play-promo_half.jpg

Hello, i started to play COL not a long time ago , i really wanted to improve my self in game and try to grind hard with others however i noticed its not easy as it looks to farm with Meele character such as Paladin.

The problem is everyone letting their characters to some spot in the world and went totally AFK and their ranged characters such as Archer and Mystic killing millions of minions the problem is if i wanted to farm like them i need to be meele to fight due of this issue i cannot farm any Leather/Cloth , its not really fair to use Auto-Play out of Story Line or Raids. 

Solution in my opinion

Shut down auto-play except Story Line and Team Raids such as ( Dire,Goblin,Ash,Fort etc. ) except these events auto-play shouldn't be allowed.

Multiply the monsters in the world or drops from each creature same drops such as Leather/Silk etc. 

Its really unfair to farm between classes either you add something like a quest for Silk/Cloth for meele characters or do at least something to fix this issue

Edited by God Like
1 person likes this

I'm playing Paladin too and appreciate auto-play a lot since it saves us a ton of time for doing tedious repetitive tasks. I guess a lot of ppl would leave if no auto-play anymore since no one would like to spend hours on repetitive things.

1 person likes this

Do these things over night when you are sleeping... also joining a group you get credit for everyone's kills...

6 hours ago, Hooligan said:

Do these things over night when you are sleeping... also joining a group you get credit for everyone's kills...

Whats the point playing auto game while you're sleeping ? I dont think how it should suppose be a MMORPG , dunno about you but this just sounds lazy...

Auto is helpful for the 10,000 and 100,000 kill achievements. Without it I don't think anyone would be patient enough to do those.

1 person likes this

For farming the lather cloths you can auto and go sleep because evryone know the drop is slow as hell and ia m pretty sure if theres some long range players around you will get some kills still and have the loot reached to the max also paladins have ranged skills you know.

This is the game you joined. It hasn't changed. Please do not come on here with your stupid anti-auto ideas pulled from whiny loser groups in other games. If you like it keep playing. If you don't, change characters or find a game where you like playing it as it was created. You insulting comments about how people must be lazy because they use game features that don't suit your personal agenda is BS. 

On 27.12.2017 at 10:07 PM, Evane said:

For farming the lather cloths you can auto and go sleep because evryone know the drop is slow as hell and ia m pretty sure if theres some long range players around you will get some kills still and have the loot reached to the max also paladins have ranged skills you know.

While you're sleeping playing a game doesnt make sense to me bcoz its called MMORPG , not a sleep play RPG.

However, even tho i have 2 skills and they've at least 4 sec cooldown meanwhile a single archer or a mystic doesnt even have cooldown for range attack. It seems not fair to me and playing while sleeping its totally out of topic.

On 27.12.2017 at 8:51 AM, Dracula_X said:

Auto is helpful for the 10,000 and 100,000 kill achievements. Without it I don't think anyone would be patient enough to do those.

No matter what you have to reply your daily quests eventually you'll kill how many you wanted to kill in some time ofc. Just dont worry about the achievement.

The solution I have in my mind is to add more spawn spots of every mobs and also atleast make some spots where mobs are near each other so melee can kill more of it faster. Would also want to see higher drop rate of materials.

Think you knew what you were signing up for, it’s blatently obvious on the character selection screen that a sword or axe is a close-combat class. 

Appreciate you may or may not have expected there to be such margins for npc kills, but just hit auto attack and sleep like the rest of us. Afk or not, 100,000 kills is no quick task, so why take time out of your actual playtime to achieve it? 

It doesnt matter if they are AFK or doing it live. 

1. Mystic AFK blasts crocodile with Dreadfall crocodile dies.

2. Mystic live at keyboard and taps button for Dreadfall crocodile dies. 

Now explain to me how either way is unfair because your a melee class. Its the same result either way or cant you understand that? As a matter of fact, if Im playing live, I will guarantee you I can kill more than when AFK. 

Seriously? Lol well alrighty then. My solution is dont go afk and grind out the kills since you want to do that for hours and hours to get couple hundreds maybe couple thousands. Torah a target switch to another and use shield and let them do the rest then. Can also jump on a npc oh and also jug another npc . Problem solved. Lol 

Edited by Crashing player

Neither the warrior nor the paladin can jump in afk, to farmear things. Before the paladin jumped in automatic with an ability, but it was NERFEADO, in case you did not know it, "Durance of Truth"; this gives them a disadvantage in front of the rangers and mystics, who kill themselves, even a melee, runs for pleasure sometimes for a monster, but arrives late, because a rank already killed him, unjust.

I wrote about this netease, they sent me to fly, so there will be no solution, unfortunately, all that remains is to accept reality.

Don't remove auto-play, wtf are you talking about?? this is a MMORPG game so it has grinding and farming in it, if you don't like that then don't play these games.

I'm a pala and yes it's frustrating to see ranged players killing the mob before I reach, but you have 2 choices either make a team with a ranged champ (pref if he was the leader) or just take more time farming.