Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SolZagato

Game ruined by cheats and Hacks

8 posts in this topic

Guild Showdown still counting down but opponents already skilling and pulling, SAD....

Edited by SolZagato

Ever heard of lag or "SPEED DEATH"? :D Provide us with some proofs. :)

Edited by Mariong

I have found through many games ( I am old) that the person crying at the top of their lungs about cheaters and hacks is the person who is actually using them or is trying to find them and will click on all the keylogging, HACK THE GAME NOW FREE JUST ENTER YOUR CREDS HERE links. 

I have not seen any telltale signs of cheats or hacks in use. There is no floating rumor mill on the topic either. My assumption would be there isn't really any

I witnessed a speed hacker myself and promptly reported them so YES they do exist. I was mining and they came up to the node I was at and when the node spawned (true iron large) their toon looked like it was shaking and the entire node was gone in about 2 seconds with no mining animation at all. I tried to follow them to the next node but they were so incredibly fast I couldn’t keep up. I went back to the original node and they came back and did it again. A large true iron ore disappears with no animation and their toon had this weird look to it, like it was shaking. The toons name was BeTerhanck and I reported it and was told it would be looked into. After witnessing this I am convinced speed hacking exists, especially mining a large node in 1-2 seconds with no animation whatsoever.