Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lorduren

[FB Gameroom] Need help for failed installation issue

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys, i have a problem, i cant download col via gameroom, the download progress always reset before it reach 100% installation..
is there anyone here who uploaded the game files? may i get the link.. ? 
Thanks.

hi there, about 20 of us in the same  guild have had this issue since the release of the big update, sardar.

I have put about 7 tickets in total to COL and FB Gameroom. both really either blaming each other or blaming my Desktop. 

i have literally done everything except format. and my desktop setup is setup for gaming and play most of the new realeases on various platforms without any issues. 

most of the my guild mates have quit because of this issue and COL not fixing it. there is a topic about this about 2 weeks ago. 

@RedPanda did not even respond to us. i think COL strategy is to look after new members and invest time in increasing playing numbers instead of their old community. 

Unfortunately, I am not very well technically versed in troubleshooting and fixing issues. Technical assistance is available through our support team. It looks as though some of you are already working with our agents. We appreciate your patience while our team assists you.

@PaladinGod, this issue is already exist before the big update.., I remember, in early september when i reinstall the game, the installation progress always reset to 0 Megabyte when the progress reach 310 Mb.... right minutes ago i try to install the game thru gameroom and found the same problem... 
@RedPanda, I'v been waiting for more than 4 months tho, but this issue still not fixed... 

thanks @Lorduren,  for me and about 20 of us in  the same guild it started after the Sardar update but obviously as you have pointed out this is a bigger and older issue.

@RedPanda please mate have a word with COL developers /FBGR staff and show them the video above.  what are they doing to fix this issue as it seems to be going on for 4 months now? 

1 person likes this

Have u tried deleting the folder under this location and reinstall ?

C:\Users\Public\Facebook Games\'Radom numbers folder' 

@Shaper yes I have done everything even asking fbgm to put the COL file on  file share platform for us to download it directly from.this was suggested  to COL too. Both said we would be looking into it. 

1 person likes this

Look this problem has been ongoing for months. Keep askinng us to contact support who in turn say they are working on it. Used all the work arounds.  What exactly are they working on. Yes Im on Sardar... at least I think I am, can't remember haven't played in months due to installation failure. I can play on Nox, but am not going to restart all over again. Installed this game when it come out, just the december update that stuffed up my gameplay. Can't download either.