Skitzifrenic

Ranger Scout 10-Skill rotation?

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I am sitting at 41k CR, not an insane player but more than your casual COL dude. I've been told there's a new ten spell rotate. It's just so uncomfortable for me, considering I've grown with the standard 5 spell and I pull 10k+ no problem. Thanks in advance. 

1 person likes this

I'm a tamer, so no first-hand information, but, I talk to alot of scouts. Most of them haven't deviated from their old rotation on 5 skill much, in single target fights at least, which is all of the meaningful fights in the game. The only addition a few of them are now doing is throwing crows when it's off CD. They're saying they notice a slight increase in their DPS with crows, slightly higher if they're wearing 3-4 piece divine set.

BUMP*

Any experienced Scout player can give some advices for 10-skill rotation.

Razor, relentless, rallying cry, blessed arrow

4 people like this

why doesnt it give any advante to use 10 skill as scout ?

why would u use a skill that does less dmg when u could use the skill with more dmg that is not on cooldown anymore? u only have an advantage when u can use a skill that gives u an advantage another cant.

3 hours ago, GanjaJoe said:

why doesnt it give any advante to use 10 skill as scout ?

For 10 skill mode use razor, rele, blessed, rallying,  crows and star rain but rotate as good for you. rest skills dont use

its a bit a pitty that i can not put the crows into my 5 skill box, cause as far as i know they give you a slightly dmg advantage