Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saitama

Changing Grids Between LegendarY @@@@@@@@@

27 posts in this topic

Good afternoon, players.

I would like to know of the support and development in the game if you pens or have in mind about the possibility of changing the item with the same grid for a new item and being able to load the grid and options to this item.
Example:
Nigthbane Bow 320>
/Exchange
Holy gold bow
After the exchange the Holy Bow would have the nightbane options nv 320

Or when you have a legendary item with level 320 when undoing this item all items spent in this will be returned to the player so that this poses level up the new legendary item obtained.

I believe it to be extremely unfair for you to have to regain old silver essences and spent items to recharge the old legendary item.

And by undoing this one receives only a legendary essence?

You think that's right?

I await a return

Thanks staff!

2 people like this

I believe that an inheritance system from one legendary item to the other being able to transfer the grid and options would be the solution, or it is extremely time-consuming to spend 4 months to get items from grade 320 and spend 20 ess items from D1 D2 D3 and this you get back one this and you have to spend time, money and everything you spent to forge the initial items has no logic to it.

Why do u wanna change old legendary gears to new one. If u wanna have the L set bonus why don't u save 4 slots for the AH legendary items afrom the beginning

Or u can switch L set bonus from ah legs to ur old forged legs. I don't see any points why u dismantle the old one

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Bluefish said:

Or u can switch L set bonus from ah legs to ur old forged legs. I don't see any points why u dismantle the old one

did they change it where crafted can hold the L set?

8 hours ago, Bluefish said:

Why do u wanna change old legendary gears to new one. If u wanna have the L set bonus why don't u save 4 slots for the AH legendary items afrom the beginning

my L set is pointless i prefer  D1 manaflame does more damage, aaaa by the way can you guess my class ?

2 hours ago, BsPlayer said:

my L set is pointless i prefer  D1 manaflame does more damage, aaaa by the way can you guess my class ?

Warrior Exec lol.

btw up!

On 21/12/2017 at 8:01 PM, Bluefish said:

To save dismantling and save your progress on crafted legends, you could do this.

Purchase X exquisite legendary, roll L-set you need, swap to crafted legendary. - You can always dismantle the bought legendary for essence afterwards, so it's not an awful loss, you'll be gaining L-set bonus and at the most, 4 legendary essence, which will take most items to around 304~.

For all classes other than mystic, it's cheap to do so.

I've done this, I've bought two of my four slots for L-set ready. Now just trying to roll the set i need and waiting for a certain item to appear in AH with excess gold ready to buy it, too scared to buy leaves and get cape to replace my set on mine incase the other item becomes available! 

On 12/24/2017 at 6:29 PM, Msb said:

To save dismantling and save your progress on crafted legends, you could do this.

Purchase X exquisite legendary, roll L-set you need, swap to crafted legendary. - You can always dismantle the bought legendary for essence afterwards, so it's not an awful loss, you'll be gaining L-set bonus and at the most, 4 legendary essence, which will take most items to around 304~.

For all classes other than mystic, it's cheap to do so.

I've done this, I've bought two of my four slots for L-set ready. Now just trying to roll the set i need and waiting for a certain item to appear in AH with excess gold ready to buy it, too scared to buy leaves and get cape to replace my set on mine incase the other item becomes available! 

Yes u could have done this..but it is a double stacking RNG luck process in this..rolling for your path L set and rolling D1/2/3 on crafted leg.. For some people this will very hard to do..

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Sem said:

Yes u could have done this..but it is a double stacking RNG luck process in this..rolling for your path L set and rolling D1/2/3 on crafted leg.. For some people this will very hard to do..

I agree. I've been 20 rolls now without rolling the L set i require on my cape. It's a tedious task. My pauldrons were relatively quick, boots and sash will also take a fair while I imagine. It's a drawn out process, but once it's done, it's done. I calculated a minimum of 22 scales required before even rolling the L set. 5 per identify (2 more), 4 per item piece to transfers L set (need 3, as didn't have legend boots before), that in itself is a price tag that you must be willing to pay... Not to mention any irons required - Typically, I gather mine from weekly team raids/reset to spare expense and saved a couple weeks of progress before starting this. 

I did however take advantage of the 20% sale yesterday and purchased a good amount of scales at 7.9k each, as I had leftover gold from the 2 million or so I had budgeted for the 4 pieces of snowfall, again, no luck. 

Rolling D1 on crafted legendaries isn't too bad, maybe I've just had decent luck there. Trying to move bloodthirst from legendary items to crafting ring/pendant is where you really start pulling your hair out, as every attempt costs a lot of gold, however if it's achieved quickly it can be a godsend as you can then move BT to other spots and gain additional set bonuses on more relevant gears.

I'm still waiting for someone from the staff to talk about the inheritance system, because if you can not transfer it, it's not worth playing the game anymore.

1 hour ago, Saitama said:

I'm still waiting for someone from the staff to talk about the inheritance system, because if you can not transfer it, it's not worth playing the game anymore.

Thing is, even with the smallest amount of research, you would've known that you wouldn't get anything other than the legendary essence (1) back from dismantling a leveled up legendary item. You can still swap L-set onto crafted legendaries by buying the tradeable option, rolling desired L-set and then paying 4 scales to swap set, and other than cosmetics (Which we now have transmogs, so not an issue), there's no difference between the two.

@Saitama what's the issue? 

6 minutes ago, Msb said:

Thing is, even with the smallest amount of research, you would've known that you wouldn't get anything other than the legendary essence (1) back from dismantling a leveled up legendary item. You can still swap L-set onto crafted legendaries by buying the tradeable option, rolling desired L-set and then paying 4 scales to swap set, and other than cosmetics (Which we now have transmogs, so not an issue), there's no difference between the two.

@Saitama what's the issue? 

what's the issue?

You do not understand, I'm not talking about swapping the options but rather inheriting the level / grade 320 for the new legendary item you get, can you understand that?

You identify a legendary item, it comes with grid 160 uses the inheritance system it advances grade 320, and the item inherited back to grid 160.

This is what I'm talking about and not about swap / transmog / that passes options and not GRADE 240/256/272/288/304/320 ...

@Msb

Just now, Saitama said:

what's the issue?

You do not understand, I'm not talking about swapping the options but rather inheriting the level / grade 320 for the new legendary item you get, can you understand that?

You identify a legendary item, it comes with grid 160 uses the inheritance system it advances grade 320, and the item inherited back to grid 160.

This is what I'm talking about and not about swap / transmog / that passes options and not GRADE 240/256/272/288/304/320 ...

@Msb

Unless I'm missing something blindly obvious, why would you need to switch from one to the other? 

So as an example you have a nightbane bow 320, you buy/receive holy gold longbow, you use the "Inherit" option to switch your 320 nightbane bow to a 160 grade and the holy gold longbow is now 320? 

So as an example you have a nightbane bow 320, you buy/receive holy gold longbow, you use the "Inherit" option to switch your 320 nightbane bow to a 160 grade and the holy gold longbow is now 320? 

@Msb

Exactly. This is what I'm talking about, "HERITAGE" this system in every MMORPG exists. It would be a huge waste of time, you will be able to load all your 320 grade items and not be able to transfer this grid to a new legendary item you get.

Edited by Saitama

Why tho? For what reason? Lol

1 person likes this