Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nutcrusher

griefing player killer when doing requests

5 posts in this topic

So I just installed this game for 2 days, now it's lvl 35 and everything looks pretty good.

When I'm doing the reputation quests today, a player with a RED name came and start killing other players nearby including myself (he's lvl 46 and I'm 35), so there's no sense of battle basically just one shot k.o. And this happens couple of times in just one day which is pretty annoying.

I'm wonder if there's any pvp protection or how's the pvp works? Or no punishment for player killer from high lvl to low lvl??

Edited by nutcrusher

It sounds like you are in the faction area. 

This is how the game is intended to be. You need to continue to level and just wear the kills to you can get them back ;)

Yes you sound like you are in the faction area. When you zone into the faction zone, you are essentially consenting to PvP. You are either Flame faction or Shadow faction which will pit you against enemy faction and allow you to group with your allies. This is the only zone of its type. Anywhere else that involves PvP (guild hunting, aldorr collesium, surgewind wilds etc.), you will know that you are getting yourself into a PvP contest.

I dont like PvP myself and absolutely hated this zone/quests when I first started. But as you get stronger, you will undoubtedly start to enjoy this zone and the unique challenges you will face with it being PvP.

1 person likes this

tbh pvp here is a joke. takes me a while to finish fame's glory and pvp arena's are so empty thus frustrating.