God Like

Rules of Survival PC Mode Game Not Starting

19 posts in this topic

Since i heard its available on PC , i downloanded the game succesfuly but whenever i setup the game and ready to enter the game whenever i click the application on my screen i see some logo and nothing happens , not even starting screen or something else appears , i couldn't find any solution or explonation, anyone have any idea whats goin' on ?

2 people like this

Yea, It same happened to me...

What´s the problem?

Edited by Rajzo7

it's been a day still no one responds my topic from authorities , Whats going on with this game ? Anyone mind to at least explain us whats going on i've seen thousands of topic people facing about ... 

Can someone help me I downloaded game and when I opened it It crashes at logo!!!!! what is wrong CAN YOU HELP ME PLS?!

On 12/19/2017 at 2:07 AM, God Like said:

Since i heard its available on PC , i downloanded the game succesfuly but whenever i setup the game and ready to enter the game whenever i click the application on my screen i see some logo and nothing happens , not even starting screen or something else appears , i couldn't find any solution or explonation, anyone have any idea whats goin' on ?

same bruh **** RoS developer they doesnt do anything

Can someone help me I downloaded game and when I opened it It crashes at logo!!!!! what is wrong CAN YOU HELP ME PLS?!

Developer plzz help

Guys I know the problem you need to just update your drivers [graphic card]

download the latest updated driver on official site...

Edited by Rajzo7

On 30. 12. 2017 at 7:28 PM, Deepak Chaudhary said:

Developer plzz help

Guys I know the problem you need to just update your drivers [graphic card]

download the latest updated driver on official site...

I think this problem occurs on AMD/ATI graphic cards.Because i have amd and i cant play too, do you have AMD ?

On 12/19/2017 at 2:07 AM, God Like said:

watch this

Guys you need to just update your graphic drivers it works for me I have amd/ati so I think that for intel or nvidia it may works too :):):) 

If that helps to you reply on this message :):):):)  :D:/:P:o:S:x 

i have solved mine! just Right Click on RoS icon > Run with graphics processor > High performance NVIDIA processor..

thats it.

14 hours ago, Kelvinxd said:

You need to fix compatibility with Intel video cards.

What do you mean?