sujay mehra

Rules of Survival connection error on pc

11 posts in this topic

its starts downloading  data  verifying  and gets stuck oo.1mb and says  connection error but i have LAN connection with 50 mbps speed  please help. Dose it needs wifi ? because its mobile game ?? 

1 person likes this

Facing the same problem. 

I tried everything but nothing seems to work, please help us, I really want to try PC version. 

It dowloads 8mb then he goes to 0, then pops an error message : Connection error

I'm on wi-fi and my connections seems okay

Please help. 

Thank you 

Is this topic fixed already? Coz i have the same problem about connection error.

I tried to restart my pc, internet, clear cache, and even reinstall the game but still i have the same error.

I also have a stable connection.

Please can someone help us to fix this?

I found the solution and it works

Try this :

Ps :im not him

Hello, Im trying to help. As far as I know, this seems to be a connection issue. I mean not the speed but the setting. Your provider maybe didnt allow connection request from ros client. In my case, Im using internet hotspot from phone to laptop. I changed the APN setting and enable data roaming from my phone. It fixed my problem. You can try run ros as an administrator, or try to use usb thetering. Just find what fix you.

Posted (edited)

Pls. when are you going to fix the same problem. i live in the philippines and i have a pretty good wifi but it says network error. Pls fix this problem because i really want to play this game with my friends. PLSSSSS/ THIS IS FOR MOBILE BTW AND THE SAME WITH PC

Edited by Gamer_301