ADEOOLL

ROS rules of survival PC

6 posts in this topic

whenever i enter a match i move too slow even if i run please someone help me :/

1 person likes this

I have this problem as well and it seems other people do, too.
So far this forum entry and youtube comments are the only sources I have for people reporting this problem.

NetEase seems not yet to have addressed it nor have acknowledged this bugs existence. I would love if anyone could tell us what's happening and when it will be fixed. I looked very forward to the PC-Version.

On 19/12/2017 at 2:21 PM, Kangera said:

I have this problem as well and it seems other people do, too.
So far this forum entry and youtube comments are the only sources I have for people reporting this problem.

NetEase seems not yet to have addressed it nor have acknowledged this bugs existence. I would love if anyone could tell us what's happening and when it will be fixed. I looked very forward to the PC-Version.

Same issue here. You guys seen that in the lobby the character runs normally? and during the game if you put a marker on the map and pathfind it, you will run to that point smoothly....many people say sh*t like "buy a new rig with better specs" but that makes no sense! all the game should run choppy and slow if my pc couldn't run it! meanwhile maybe you found how to fix this? pls let me know.