Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enrage

Daily Loot BUG?

43 posts in this topic

Its been 4 or 5 days that the 3 Boxes from Daily Loot haven't change it's repeating over and over, I ask some guildmates and they said they also have the same Daily Loot for over 4 days straight. I would like to know if this is intended or not. I'm pretty sure it's the same because I screenshot the Daily Loot from previous day.

Lol I thought it was just me since I was not buying anything from item mall the past few days.. my loot boxes are 1st: regalian stones +10 with chance of gollen irons, 2nd: chance of epic gem, 3rd: random epic gem.. it has been like this for four days too more or less..

Today's Daily Loot still haven't change for 5 days straight. Already sent a lot of reports to Light Elf not just this but still no reply. 

If they did this on purpose and it's going to be permanent well then those people who got Crystal Box would be so rich lol.

1 person likes this

Same it thing on Forest Valley, guildies have been getting the 500 crystal chest for 4-5 days in a row, and made up to 3/400k gold in the past few days from this.

While others like me are stuck with crap chests, and we not only not making money, but we loosing the opportunity to get the random crystals.

Seems fair.

Edited by Shusui

this game too many bug ,some player always have good luck and bug benefit!

Seems Fair.

@RedPanda has this been taken into priority? Another day with same useless chest, this is getting incredibly unfair, it's been more than a week now.

Bumping this one since its been 6 days straight without a change and still no reply from support.

Seems to me that support among other things has been steadily going downhill for some time now. The amount of bugs and other fix's needed are beginning to pile up and all netease is interested in is releasing more and more buggy content without even attempting to fix the latter. Smh

Same here. Same daily loot boxes. And of course I’m stuck with three horrible ones. I even tried buying one to see if that would help switch them out. Want to guess how that worked out?

been over a week and the bug still there on forest valley, the people who got crystal chests are are super rich right now and we peasants can't do anything. Everyone on the server are not complaining because if they have the crystal chest then they can make money

We have the same bug on Blazing Plane server. And of course I am stuck with horrible chests in the daily loot section. While others are making a ton of cristals (or gold by selling it) each day.

Really unfair, I will send a ticket to netease, don't think they will compensate but I want them to know it is disguting.

Bugs affecting eveybody is one thing, but when it favors some players.....

Edited by SaiyaShin
1 person likes this

The crystals you get from daily loot are bound right? Meaning you can't auction them but you can still buy lots of stuff in item mall technically for free the past few days, a week more or less. Why didn't that luck happened to me lol..

Well actually the crystals from daily loots are unbound so you can sell it for golds. People who got 50-300 crystals box probably already earned around extra 200k within a week, while here I am sitting with my essence box lol.

Forgot to say that they already replied to me yesterday and said they will check this up. Hope it's gonna be fix at today's maintenance.

-.- fix the damn things slow team and theres still the android issue... "We working on it yeah RIGHT! im losing patience seriously never waited that long on a game to fix in my life why dont you guys just tell us you cant fix the problem already.

Edited by Evane

Still broken.  Some people that got lucky and have the crystal chests for the last 1-2 weeks are getting rich while the rest of the population are stuck getting nothing.  How has this not been addressed @RedPanda

3 hours ago, Nite said:

Still broken.  Some people that got lucky and have the crystal chests for the last 1-2 weeks are getting rich while the rest of the population are stuck getting nothing.  How has this not been addressed @RedPanda

No compensation, no fix, all you got is bugs. Gj, netease