Augusto

RULES OF SURVIVAL PC BUG

39 posts in this topic

The computer specs is the problem here,. i play this game on my desktop 16gb ram,. 8gb vm and its runs smoothly (sorry for the grammar). but when i played in my laptop with only 3gb ram 1gb vm . it does the same problem as all of  you., only the logo then close with no error notification.

1 hour ago, tech09 said:

The computer specs is the problem here,. i play this game on my desktop 16gb ram,. 8gb vm and its runs smoothly (sorry for the grammar). but when i played in my laptop with only 3gb ram 1gb vm . it does the same problem as all of  you., only the logo then close with no error notification.

Because your laptop/pc graphic card too old and cannot handle game thats why 

Computer specs are not the problem because it can run on your mobile phones smoothly. And computer is more powerful than mobile phones.

First of all if you go to the official website there should be a place that says try the pc version and it will download. Then when you set it up and download it right click it and run as administrator.Thats all folks.

10 horas atrás, Moreo734 disse:

Em primeiro lugar, você está no site oficial, deve haver um lugar que diga tentar uma versão do PC e ele baixar. Então, quando você configurá-lo e baixá-lo, clique com o botão direito e execute como administrador. Isso é tudo pessoal.

I have tried everything since when I did this topic and I did not get any answers I already tried this question also Moreo

But my fault is not in the computer because I can play normal games at 30 FPS like the example Counter Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Black Squad ...

**** all this !!! NOW LITTLE THE SITE WENT OUT OF THE AIR AND DO NOT STAY IN THE GOOGLE **** YOU NETEASE **** GAME **** !!

i have different issue

1. When iam waiting game to start i cant move

2. Its have a slowmotion bug

i cant download Ros while in the middle od downloading this error always pop up D:\ros\res\ui.npk is corrupted