Augusto

RULES OF SURVIVAL PC BUG

39 posts in this topic

The game does not enter my computer, it closes right after the NetEase Games logo appears, after that it closes without notifying any error, please fix it as soon as possible or give me a solution for this thank you
3 people like this

same thing happened to me .......

please help us find a solution to fix this i really wanna play on pc 

This PC version is not made for iMac  yet sierra 10.12.6 please fix it really want to play it on PC

and make a forum place for rules of survival thanks

Edited by arfan
wrong spelling

same here

if any one share the full download file folder of ROS so we can also play as well... plss any one share with it

i have the same problem aswelll as others anyone find solution , yet ? if you please let me know 

Same problem here, in another Post somebody shared a Video where he is downloading the Game from somewhere else, Maybe this will work for those who rly wanna play it even when its propably a crack 🤔

I wanna Download it from the original Site. Sonst want top get a Virus...

So Developers, please get it fixed...

On 18/12/2017 at 9:41 PM, Franz said:

O mesmo problema aqui, em outro Post, alguém compartilhou um Vídeo onde ele está baixando o Jogo de outro lugar, talvez isso funcione para aqueles que querem que o jogue mesmo quando é propício um crack 🤔

No, I want the official game and not a copy or something, so playing a game that is more pirated Rules of Survival does not have the same grace

Could be. But when playing this game on an emulator on my PC, it works. That's why I think it should work

At least there should then be a message, that the PC is too old or  something like that

I have the Problem that i'm so slow in walkin, riding and others and i can't ad Friends, beacause they play on Mobile Phone.

Guys have you found any solution? It can't be that you have a weak computer. If mobile phones can run it smoothly so does the PC.

I have a problem in my pc version i can't see any land and building ingame and in the lobby i can't view character. how can i fix this?

I can't run normally and when i want jump it looks like i'm on the moon, is anyone having the same problem? :c