laaaalaaaa

Problem with delet char

17 posts in this topic

I click on my secundar char on my account do delete (Char= Argham/ Class= Paladin/ Server= Laverlan Lake UTC-3) anda my main (Char=laaaalaaa) it has been deleted.
WHY?! 
My paladin continues on acc. 
More one person with this problem?!
What do i do now?!
Without my main i dont see any sense in continuing playing

OMG :/

Pls anyone admin confirm and help?!

i have the same problem!! my daygther want to delete her account and deleted mine!! but she click hers!! 

1 person likes this

Wouldn't be surprised that this is due to character slots changing due to level up.

1 person likes this

It would be fun if it were not sad! Usually, the games have a time until the char is definitely deleted. I never imagined that could happen. Worse than that, I was just excluding my minor to show my friend how to do it. I went to provide support and I had a huge loss. I had to swallow my tears.

i send a lot of tickects for my problem and they didnt do anything..i spend money for my account..if they dont give me back my account because the problem with worng click its them..have byg you must click twise in the characher to be sure that you click the one you want..i am not going to play anymore..they lose money from me i find another game to play

On 12/15/2017 at 11:33 PM, magisa said:

have byg you must click twise in the characher to be sure that you click the one you want

Can you describe the bug?

1 person likes this

Esrun... Every time when u click on the secundary char, the game bugs and return your click to the first char on list. 
On my case, i click on secudary, wait a few moment to bug and the select goes to the first char. Next, i click more one time on secundary and click "delet" Every steps of the process i certified myself wen the secundary stay opened on background, but my primary Char (without any explanation) has been deleted... 
:/ now, i'm not play more. 
Have lose one char with 40k+ Rating. That's sad!

yes same with me on cloudburst UTC +8 and its already a week since... yes just some guy on support pm me on email said need send message to engineer with nothing on following up.. well played.. and i dont see any future in this game later on... we wasting our time money and effort for playing it

well played net ease... digging our money without concen any answer at all due to our questioning 

Please contact our support team here so someone can assist with restoring your characters. 

come on @RedPanda dont make a joke with us!! i have send 10 tickets 6 days now!! i was hopping with update that you gave us back our deleted main accounts back no!! you dont understand that was not our mistake!! its bug click!! give us our main accounts back pls we pay money to you for that!! you dont respect us???

@RedPanda This bug is still not fixed man! My character was deleted while trying to delete a different character. Still no response from your support team. Please help speed this up and get my character back..