JustKaleb

Knives Out

24 posts in this topic

I have a friend that his name is JorgeMX and he can't join the game because its said that he need to select a server, but there's none servers available. I like your game and it's cool, but it start that bug yesterday or maybe we conclude that maybe you all ban him because of a reason because he can't join so please help us

2 people like this

Yeah can someone please help me i don't now if i got ban or what and does't say the reason of the ban. When i try to log in says "You are forbidden to long in" and i read the news of the game and that mean that you are banned from the game from cheating and i did't. Can some owner or administrator of the game can please help me.

1 person likes this

The name of the account banned is JorgeMx please unban me i did't do nathing bad.

1 person likes this

Can administrator help ume please i have more then one week trying to get unban for something i did't do please someone.

1 person likes this

Não estou recebendo experiência, por quê?

Edited by KarmaBr

Add more server because it says there's only one that's named knives out and it's like in Asia and I'm eu

Estou com problema minha conta foi banida  sem eu fazer nada de errado meu nome no jogo ta neto466

Edited by raimundo neto

8 minutes ago, raimundo neto said:

Estou com problema minha conta foi banida sem eu fazer nada de errado meu nome no jogo ta neto466

Raimundo minha conta tbm foi banida do nada, também quero saber oq aconteceu

Olá meu nome é Rafael meu nickname do Knives out e llAGENTll estou com o devido problema quando acabo de sair de uma partida ganhando ou perdendo matando ou morrendo eu não ganho nem experiência e nem dinheiro, já desistalei e instalei de novo e não resolveu e também perdi 1000 diamantes do nada.Gostaria que resolvessem esse problema obrigado.. Email, rafamal49@gmail.com

me ajuda por favor eu acho que fui banido pelo Ip e nao consigo mais logar em conta nem uma Help me PLS

MINHA CONTA FOI BANIDA POR ATIRAR EM "CARROS" NUNCA USEI NENHUM HACKER E ME DEDIQUEI MUITO A ESSE GAME, TENHO ITENS BONS E QUERO MINHA CONTA DE VOLTA...CASO O CONTRÁRIO EU VOU DIVULGAR MUITO MAL ESSA MERDA!!! EU GRAVEI O MOMENTO QUE ACONTECEI. #MINHACONTADEVOLTASEUSFDP! 

MY ACCOUNT WAS BANED FOR TIRING IN "CARS" I NEVER TAKE ANY HACKER AND I DEDICATED TO THIS GAME VERY MUCH, I HAVE GOOD ITEMS AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT TO RETURN ... EVEN IF I AM GOING TO DISSEMINATE VERY EVIL SUCH **** !!! I GRAZED THE MOMENT THAT HAPPENED. #MINHACONTADEVOLTASEUSFDP!

I'm waiting 2 days ago I got in touch with Knives Out by the official page through twitter and the forum of what's good to have all this and nobody's a minimum? take ban atoa without doing anything while the rackers are playing free on the server and whoever plays clean takes ban without reasons my nick JeffsMAL I wait for answers and my account goes off! '' you can not log in ''

Hello Knives Out game since when I launched I am a level 25 diamond 1 I fought hard to get all this from the skins inside the game, I was playing and from scratch it marked on my screen '' You can not log in '' I tried to know this with friends and they told me that I would have taken ban on my account I always played clean. I never needed illegal programs to play, I expect answers ... my nick JeffsMAL

my friends have already done 4 accounts and continued, I am not using illegal program, I just used a fps improvement program, I think the anti-cheater game detects something illegal but it is not, I already did several accounts I am not able to play the game already has 2 days, wanted me to help me with the desban, my pc it is not very good, it only takes 30 or 40 fps instead of downloading a gamer boster to be able to play with better performance but unfortunately I was banished, and now I wanted I'm going to have to play with lag but at least I'm going to play, I'll be grateful if you could give me an answer or maybe I'd rather have the game, nick: Lenox10
email: cellofjv@yeah.net

Please contact all users who play with pc, play to have fun and do not use hack, hugs and wait for the answer.

oi tudo bem meu nome e lucas sou um grande fa do knifes out eu estava jogando uma partida e quando eu deci do paraquedas  passou um tempo e do nada apareceu uma mensagem voce nao pode logar  o nome da minha conta e lukinhas06 eo email e la689533@126.com

你好我的名字和盧卡斯我是一個狂熱的刀,我正在打一場比賽,當我解讀降落傘的時間過去了,沒有任何信息發出,你不能記錄我的賬戶名和lukinhas06以及電子郵件和la689533 @126.com

hello all well my name and lucas I'm a big fan of the knifes out I was playing a match and when I decipher the parachute it's been a while and out of nowhere there's a message you can not log my account name and lukinhas06 and the email and la689533 @ 126.com

Olá, boa tarde, você poderia me ajudar e resolver o meu problema, o aviso diz que eu uso programas ilegais, mas nunca usei, e talvez seja um erro ou erro do jogo e eu gostaria que você analisasse esse problema , e obrigado pela atenção !!

seu pedido de login foi rejeitado para usar softwares ilegais. Por favor, entre em contato com nosso serviço de acompanhamento de clientes para o fórum oficial.

O que é o problema, o que eu estou procurando, o que é o meu problema, o que você quer dizer, e obrigado pela atenção !!

seu pedido de login foi rejeitado por usar softwares ilegais. Entre em contato com nosso serviço de atendimento ao cliente oficial.

你好, 下午 好, 你 可以 幫 我 解決 我 的 問題, 警告 說 我 使用 非法 程序, 但 我 從來 沒有 使用 它, 也許 這 是 一些 錯誤 或 錯誤 的 遊戲, 我 希望 你 回顧 這個 問題, 並 感謝 您 的關注!

您 的 登錄 請求 已 被 拒絕 使用 非法 軟件. 請 聯繫 我們 的 客戶 服務 反饋 到 官方 論壇.

Cara, eu não consigo mais ganhar dinheiro e nem xp arrumem isso

Hi New Moov Knive No LAg
Novo video Knive Sem Lag