Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ocho

Reavedge Village and Surgewind Wilds FAQ

5 posts in this topic

What will happen to the Reavedge Village Server?

When we launched Crusaders of Light, one of the topics we thought long and hard about was how many Servers we should start with, and what time zones they should be available in. Making this slightly more complicated, we also wanted to offer our players the opportunity to participate in a $400,000 USD Fastest Dungeon Raid Competition, and that would necessitate excluding our Soft Launch Server Surgewind Wilds for fairness reasons. After some discussions internally, we eventually decided the best solution would be to launch a second Server in the same time zone (UTC +10), with the knowledge that we could always combine these servers in the future. As of December 20th, we will be merging these two servers.

Why does someone else have my name after the server merge?

If two players on different servers have the same name, the character with the higher level will keep the name and lower level character’s name will change to that character’s unique # ID. The player of that lower level character will then be sent a Renaming Card. 

If two players on different servers have the same name and are the same player level, both will be changed to character IDs and both players will be sent a Renaming Card.

Why is my guild name just numbers?

If two guilds on different servers have the same guild name, both of them will be changed to guild IDs. Each guild leader will receive a Guild Renaming Card.

I have characters on both servers, what is going to happen?

You won't lose any characters! If one account has characters on both servers, all the characters will be kept. However, if the total number is more than 8, you will not be able to create new characters.

What will happen to my Guild's Battle Ranking?

All Guild Battle Rankings will be reset, you will keep your achievements. With new champions of Milura joining forces, you will need to compete to see who again comes out on top!

I had a winning bid in the world auction when the reset happened, what will happen to my gold?

Don't worry, if you forgot that you left a bid out in the world auction, your gold will be refunded to you.

Why is my arena ranking different now?

All Arena Rankings will be reset, as with Guild Battle Ranking, you'll need to test your mettle against brand new opponents!

Why does someone else have my name after the server merge? ::

the person who registered earliest should get to keep it if they are both the same level.

1 person likes this

On 14/12/2017 at 2:50 AM, H4dies said:

What will happen to server first titles and talent level difference?

Bump. Please provide insights on this @Ocho @RedPanda

What is happening to the server, and why is this happening ???? may I know what is going on. Thank you in advance