Elemmaciltur

Pulrik Magellana‘s Barrier Number Assignment

9 posts in this topic

This is something that I have been discussing and found no consensus on yet, so I just want to ask around.

In Burning Skyblaze Village‘s Boss Pulrik, a lot of raid groups assign numbers (1-10) to each player for the phase where you have to enter Magellana‘s Barriers. The formation I usually hear of is a 3/4/3 formation. However there is some confusion as to which number stands where and how each person reads the sequence. Generally I would go as I would read a book (top to bottom and left to right, in relation to where Pulrik is and where the Barriers appear: so nearest to Pulrik would be the first row with the number 1, 2, and 3, etc.):

Variation 1:

10     9     8

7     6      5     4      

3     2      1

Pulrik

1     2     3

4     5      6     7

8     9     10

Or are the positions suppose to mirror like this?:

Variation 2:

8     9     10

4     5      6     7      

1     2      3

Pulrik

1     2     3

4     5      6     7

8     9     10

Or do you arrange the sequence totally differently? Let me know. It would be great to have some clarification on this. Thanks!

What are you talking about? If this is about angels in Normal version of the raid, then just make everyone stand in formation before starting the boss.

And stop this mirroring BS. You will not have time to check your oriantation relative to raid entrance to do mirroring. I have seen people do it and I have no idea if they understand what they are trying to say. Standing in the center facing outwards to the angel formation the positions should be the same no matter where they spawn.

First time I hear the numbers being assigned. Haven't seen anything like that on my server. What server is this?

Never seen people use numbers to assign positions for Pulrik. 

Your first variation is the right one.

I've never seen a pulrik raid complete without it.

u will have plenty of time to reach them just make sure anvil drop send u in the middle of the room not on the side.

Gl with your raid.

Agree with Koux. Every Pulrik encounter I've done has used the first variation, except when you have the DPS to force past phases, then you use none.

Variation 1 is correct. the tank ideally should be no.1 which is top left; row 1 if you're anywhere in 2nd or 3rd row

Edited by thegreatestviz

The first one is right, count from left to right starting from 1 looking at pulrik.

So when people say 2,3 , and 1,3, 3,3, 2,2 pretty much that means like 1st,2nd,3rd row, 1st,2nd,3rd row correct? This probably makes zero sense,but every time i join a pulrik people are all like 1-3, or 2,3

Yep agreed, the first one is right count from left to right, front to back..