Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erlius

How to make Gold.

7 posts in this topic

I wonder how to make gold in this game. This is the list from what i know. You guys can add it in comment. I will update by time so new player can easily learn. 

1. Normal raid (3x perday) - Chance to get Blueprint level 30, and u might get legendary that can be sell (0.000001%) chance.

2. Supply delivery quest

3. Lord Invasion (can see blueprint ring and pendant + Ancient Iron Mateorite - previously known as Elemental Leader

4. Life Skill

5. Open Chest from world map. (Large Chest - 100g, small chest 10g 

6. Map event - Might drop Tears of the moon, book of curse that can be sell for a lot of gold.

7. Selling Crystal (if you spend money)

I wonder how to make gold in this game. This is the list from what i know. You guys can add it in comment. I will update by time so new player can easily learn. 

1. Normal raid (3x perday) - Chance to get Blueprint level 30, and u might get legendary that can be sell (0.000001%) chance.

2. Supply delivery quest

3. Lord Invasion (can see blueprint ring and pendant + Ancient Iron Mateorite - previously known as Elemental Leader

4. Life Skill

5. Open Chest from world map. (Large Chest - 100g, small chest 10g 

6. Map event - Might drop Tears of the moon, book of curse (Material of Five Sacred relic) that can be sell for a lot of gold.

7. Selling Crystal (if you spend money)

8. Guild Battle - Might get Legendary or Material of Five Sacred relic

you can just edit your main post.. rather than making a new one everytime ya have an update

Sometimes I get lucky and after acquiring 100 points you open the daily loot chest, and can find a chest that costs 30crystals, and you have a chance of getting 200. Or the 50crystal box and get up to 300 crystals, then sell those crystals for gold.

There are no other ways just buy crystals with real money B|

at this moment, is really difficult to get gold, Ores 100 gold or less is killing me

Edited by SkyLight