Badbeat

Rules of Survival

23 posts in this topic

Good day! I'm one of many players Rules of Survival who is not happy with the situation with the shutdown of grass on android devices. Disabling grass gives a huge advantage in games, especially at high ranks. I would like to know the developer's opinion on this issue. In this case, please disable grass from all players in game settings or share a server with grass/no or ios/android. Thank you, really like the game.

3 people like this

I just want to add that the removal of grass is infact a strong advantage over those who still have grass rendering in there gameplay. but I cannot feel any less strong that the grass ruins the last few circles. so many times has it come down to the final few and the final circle closes down on an open field. yet no one is to be seen. because the only way you can win is if you play the snake in the grass strategy. and it makes for very repetitious endings. just hoping you can spot the last guy threw the tall grass. it's boring and it's the only thing that ruins this game for me. you can be a skilled player who puts tons of time into this game. and still get taken out by a little kid who got circle luck and played in the grass tell he and you are crawling around on your bellys.  

Hey so I’ve been wondering for a while now. What am I supposed to do with duplicate items? I’ve wasted about 5000+ coins on boxes that have given me all duplicate items and it’s getting very frustrating to the point where I’m starting to have less fun trying to unlock these boxes.

The rules of survival players play on software emulators on PCs that are not covered by grass. please fix it

Where are the moderators for this website why isn't there a rules of survival section 

Its not good to remove the grass but a good decision to bring players out of camping, but I think there would be some other tricks to do this for example when only 5 players left in solo mode which are camping, let on map a gps appear which shows player not moving to bring them out of camping.

After the winter update (December 21st 2017) I can't download additional content! Download freezes at 27 megabytes and I can't start the game.

Please look through this matter and prepare a fix. Thanks

Need to remove scan and add a login area like login your account that bind on your gmail,facebook it was good idea and no need to use your phone to login on the game.
-Hopefuly you added next maintenance

I can't log in. An error keep showing everytime I tap play. It says "Server too busy, please try again." It's been like that since last night. And everytime I tap on "My Account" it restart the game by itself. I can't even switch to a new account. What can I do to fix this?

In the championship, does a game that was started before the end of the playable time count if it was finished after the end of the playable time? My friends and I use EST so our play time is from 6pm-12am. We started a match around 11:45 but it ended with a win at around 12:15. Does that match count in terms of the rankings for the tournament? Thanks in advance-Walt9258

Please fix the obstacle bug,when I shoot someone who is standing beside an obstacle and I can see his whole body but when I shoot, there was no damage and when she shoot me,i take damage, it's 1 main bug that caused Alot of players to keep getting killed over a bug that can be fixed at any time

Hey guys I just wanted to ask if you encountered this type of players? Because I encountered them a lot, r they glitched,bugged,or are they Hackers?!

They look like: Their face has checkered Green and Red...

I’m going to stop using the Molotov’s because everytime you attempt to throw one out a window or anywhere it explodes in your face and costs you a game please fix your hitboxs I love this game but cannot take the server lag and hit box issues any longer soon going to lose a diamond 2 player.... liked this game better before the updates

How to report players on andriod. I had like 3 matches where players used aimbots ( players names are lGrey, Safroha and Poob3). God does this take the fun out of the game

Hello my name is Anjelo IRL im playing with my friends and im already dead then i got ban when i died Server: ASIA IGN:BAZIX PC ROS

Network error problem on iOs, i have a good network connection with ping 20ms in Asia server, but i cant play because Error with network connection, can someone tell me how to fix it?

pleaseee i need to play

New cheats software ? please make action immediately. We've been banned for using cheats for First time in the last season . 

Hello. I really need some help. I downloaded the game. Then, when I launch the game after touching the I AGREE. I cant touch/press anything thereafrer. The only response that I can get is when I touch my back button. Please I really need somr help. Ive been restarting and reinstalling the game many times but I still get nothing. Ive been changing my network to data to wifi. I already contact the developer thru email, cant get any response. Thank you so much. Hope someone can help me. Im running Android 7.1.2 not rooted.

hai im player of survival im IGN:™BadMan™ im not happy for tihs game so many cheater im a girl repect please dont banned my couse i report al cheater please banned all cheater!

If you had every piece of clothing in RoS what would you wear?