RedPanda

Server Maintenance 12/7 2AM GMT

47 posts in this topic

Yeah. The update looks nice, not in game yet but the new home screen looks amazing.

australia should be back on at 9pm hopefully...

add me if you're in Reavedge Village

shroomz

well it seems that getting to lvl 55 is not the only challenge we will go through but getting the new skills as well. I don't know if that's good or not. You give us new skills but we won't be able to use it for quite some time? Your teasers were then useless I should say.

Hello everyone!!! is the server up?i'm playing in fb gameroom ,i just wanna ask ,why is it automatically closes when i click "play now" ?do i have to download the again.i just played before ?

Wtf....why..I cant play or update the game on my Samsung galaxy Tab 4 5.1? There is no update to download for my device in playstore.  After i uninstall the App, i cant reinstall again the app from playstore. It seems there is no longer support for my device or what? 

I have been playing this game for 4 months. Now it says I can not update because my device is incompatible 

. I have a Samsung viewer tablet with android. Please help I love this game.

I am also getting a "your device is not compatible" message on my Samsung Tab 3 when i try to update the game now. I hope this is in error and not a fundamental change made without advising the player base that some of their devices will not work. I cant even log in to link it to fb so that i can play my toon on another device.

Milura pioneer,  i've got the same problem with my Samsung  tab 4. I hope you will correct this mistake soonly. 

Day 2 of trying to download this RS download. Keeps reverting back to 0. I get as high as 235mb download, goes back to 0 Gameroom (fb) .... gremlins missing with my mind. Last attempt today. Quit. 

Edited by Fusion

for duck sake, why does this dang handicap download keep resetting back to 0 I got to just over 300mb then it reset to 0 answer the question.

I play on pc windows 7. Gameroom do not opens game it crushs and i have white screen when i open game. please help

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, adalwif said:

I play on pc windows 7. Gameroom do not opens game it crushs and i have white screen when i open game. please help

wow, at least  you got to download it, mine keeps resetting back to 0

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Fusion said:

wow, at least  you got to download it, mine keeps resetting back to 0

whate should i download ? when i push play now in game room it crash and i have white screen.

3 hours ago, adalwif said:

whate should i download ? when i push play now in game room it crash and i have white screen.

so this is what I get from netease... like it has something to do with my laptop. The fact that many other players are having this issue, lets throw the blame back to the  "user"

### Do not reply below this line ###  

------------  
December 08, 2017, 23:44 +1300  
Hi, Crusader. Thank you for contacting. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please provide your device model , OS version and RAM of it for further checking ? Looking forward your reply!

27 minutes ago, Fusion said:

so this is what I get from netease... like it has something to do with my laptop. The fact that many other players are having this issue, lets throw the blame back to the  "user"

### Do not reply below this line ###  

------------  
December 08, 2017, 23:44 +1300  
Hi, Crusader. Thank you for contacting. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please provide your device model , OS version and RAM of it for further checking ? Looking forward your reply!

Trying cable rather then wifi.... took me a while to figure it out, but h3ll, is what it is, see if this works... Hey great support ...NOT

26 minutes ago, Fusion said:

Trying cable rather then wifi.... took me a while to figure it out, but h3ll, is what it is, see if this works... Hey great support ...NOT

Just reading posts on CoL fb page, seems other people using pc/laptops are having the same issue where the game will reach 300mb then reset back to 0 using gameroom

Hi. I have found 2 bugs post this update-

1. Name of players is not visible. 

I tried changing it on/off in setting, tried troubleshoot. None helped. 

In bigger raids i generally keep players hidden just to make sure i don't lag. But post this update if i keep other players hidden i dont know where they are standing on the ground.

2. Frozen contribution is not returned after 3 days.

I am already on my 5th day in my new guild. Yet my frozen contibution is not restored.

Thanks.

Edited by Ytpo

I play on fb gameroom and never had the problem as you guys are experiencing. Hope you get it to work asap.

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Almuranazz said:

I play on fb gameroom and never had the problem as you guys are experiencing. Hope you get it to work asap.

I have never had any troubles in the past with updates, this is the first time I am experiencing this issue.