RedPanda

Server Maintenance 12/7 2AM GMT

47 posts in this topic

Please be aware that Crusaders of Light will be down for a scheduled server maintenance on Thursday, December 7 at 2AM GMT for at least 6 hours. We appreciate your patience during this time and will have the game back up and running as soon as possible!

You can find the latest patch notes here, but please be advised that they might not be available until sometime during the day of the actual maintenance.

Thank you!

Is the new update only coming out after the maintenance now? I thought it was supposed to come out on the 6th of December, it's the 7th already and no update yet?

Thursday, December 7 at 2AM GMT is when the servers come down for maintenance. Your date may be different based on the timezones.

1 person likes this

No in-game notice this time?

And this forum notice posted 70 minutes after the maintenance window had already begun?

Tisk tisk.

25 minutes ago, Fusion said:

wow, whats up with the 2+ gigs download?

they are mostly done with the update so extra file size has been added. I've checked it out and the log.in screen is now different but all servers are still offline.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Brahmadeo said:

I just launched app, no downloadable update for me, so can't confirm if it's 2 gb.

24899735_1823279964379998_56453358795192

3 minutes ago, Brahmadeo said:

I just launched app, no downloadable update for me, so can't confirm if it's 2 gb.

App Story Path is only ca 1,30 GB  Not 2gb

@RedPanda when is the iOS update coming?

The server is still down (which is fine as it was scheduled for 6 hours)  but there has not been any app updates either? I thought there would be an app update on the 6th of December...

whats going on with the downloads? Is this in batches or whats happening, no indication on the left to give me more info. JUst 2296. Posted one earlier at 106mb

24910005_1823300737711254_69425186590120

30 mins past expected server update time already.. haven't even done dailies. 3 timed events lost already and forest valley is still down...

For the latest updates with regards to server downtime, please follow our twitter here

Our maintenance has been extended.