TeoDora

A Chinese Ghost Story: Request For English Version

12 posts in this topic

Hello friends! I'm deciding to send an email/feedback and whatsoever not to NetEase for an English version of the game so do fill up this form if you have some time to spare!

Also, if you can help in refining the form, please leave a comment below! Thank you!

https://goo.gl/forms/aMPHuJYXJHvprXRs2

4 people like this

Hoping for NetEase to notice this. We would be very much delighted if an english version/english language setting is available. I like the graphics and the story of the game, hence even tho it is in chinese, i am still going to play. though, it will be hard to communicate and interact with players but still i play it. So hopefully NetEase will hear out and look at the request of its Non Chinese players and fans. It will be a huge hit tho if they make an english version for this game.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I love gaming, right now I’m play Elder Scrolls Online, but I’ve been wanting a game more like this game. I’ve watch Love 020 a lot my friends got me in to it they play the game but they speak the language and I don’t they want me to play but I don’t know how because I can’t read it, which sucks. But if there a English version even if they have to restart they said they would to play with me, which I would love. So hope this works. 

Edited by SiSi Trev
For got to click something

i did try downloading the chinese version, but i immediately delete it cause I don't understand the words, so i can't play.

Posted (edited)

Please release Game A Chinese Ghost Story in English Version. I waited from the drama Love Online to Offline aired but it has never been updated in an English version for a long time.:(:(

Edited by catchyable13
1 person likes this

I've been wanting to play it but I haven't even downloaded it since I can't understand Chinese...

Is your lover becoming distant and you feel like there is a blockage in your relationship? Do you still have feelings for this person and know in your heart you should still be together? Don't give up on your happiness, Baba Mkuru is a love expert with 30 years of experience. 

Restore the love, passion, desire and guide you to true love and happiness of life.

He has a wide range of powerful spells to fit your needs. he can help you with all your problems no matter how severe the situation is,  He give's you peace & serenity that you seek and deserve weather it be in money, health, career, love & happiness.

Tired of lonely days and nights? Want to know lovers thoughts and feelings? Feel negative or evil around you? Need help with anxiety, depression? Do you feel confused or lost?

Want that special person to Commit? Do you need career and financial guidance? Amazing Love Spells will help!

He has been creating and breaking spells for more then 30 years, all his spells are performed though positive forces and positive methods making all his voodoo spells safe and fast with powerful results he is considered one of the most powerful spell casters with white & black magic....... CONTACT HIM NOW

https://drbabamkurulovespellcaster.blogspot.com/

dr.baba.mkurulovespellcaster@gmail.com

Whatsapp number;  +2349075998982

Hey my name is Navya R. I have watched love020 and Inspirated to play a Chinese ghost story but it's in Chinese version and I can't download it will u please help me out with download and English version

If their is an English version I would love to know where to find it. so someone please if you know of an English version of the game let everyone know.

Thank you in advance if you can help.