Marcy

Mystic Shepherd Best in Slot (BIS) PVE Healing Guide?

8 posts in this topic

Im looking for any Best in Slot (BIS) gear guide for shepard in PVE. Exact item names and where/how to acquire them. Sorry for asking too much.

If you can do more. Include BIS alternative (if you have hard time getting the BIS itself. and the gems to accompany them.

And the gear to aim before getting the BIS itself (easier to acquire gear than BIS)

Yes i did spend time looking first. I got the name of the sets. but its not comprehensive and not dedicated thread. you still have to find where to get them and what slot they go.

what you want as a healer is 4 pieces divine which you get with the flowers that drop from heroic raids and you want 3 pieces D1 nature that can be bought from the medal store.

But don't be fooled that the Divine gear itself is BiS.

You only need the set bonus - swapping it to Legendary item will yield you BiS item.

12 hours ago, Esrun said:

But don't be fooled that the Divine gear itself is BiS.

You only need the set bonus - swapping it to Legendary item will yield you BiS item.

thanks. so i still have to get my legendary then get divine once then swap it with whatever legendary i have?

Virtue 2/4 is fine, as you'll want the double pblast.

You then need secret (mystic galaxy heal 30%) and flock (arc shield increase 30%).

Natures blessing is fine to start with but can be subbed out if not required. You'll need to roll those d1 sets on random gears or legendary gear. But BIS will be legendary gear as it's grade goes to 320 as opposed to divine which doesn't go to 320.

Maybe someone can help me.

I have bought 4/4 divine, 3/3 nature´s blessing.

Legendary equip I have got: weapon (currently blood thirst - but got weapon with secret in bag), pauldrons (currently nature), beeches (virtue for 4/4), sash (flock), cape (flock)

What I want to ask is:

is  3/3 nature, 4/4 virtue, 2/2 flock and 2/2 secret is still best in slot?

or if I need blood thirst, and only 2/4 from divine virtue?

I went with the Shepherd set, when you have 2 pieces out of the 4 it gives you +2 all skills,which can really help you out if you are trying to get those heals over lvl 50.