Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoySkeet

Please nerf paladin pvp

27 posts in this topic

@RedPanda

What a coincidence that will be when the dwarf comes out; it's as if you said, the new broken will be the dwarf, we leave your garbage paladin, so that they spend in the new broken class.

Indeed Paladin needs a big nerf, Once they are built for pvp they are unbeatable currently i have a 46k cr fang, with 1270 attack, 30% crit rate 1680 p.def and 1580 m.def, one thing templars have more DPS than fang on PVE, templars DPS is higher than mine with 1000 attack and only 15% crit they deal around 15k DPS, my DPS as Fang is 11k and is not Constant my combo does 16k dps but then it goes down to 10k cause is not sustainable since everything is reloading, Reigning sword deals massive aoe Damage and shields and heals the Templar and reloads in 6 seconds, Most paladin skills deal to much dmg and they reload so fast, i fight vs 65k CR warriors or rangers and i can give them a good fight, but if i fight a 55k cr templar i basically deal 0 dmg to it, and they kill me pretty fast cause templar DPS is to high for a tank, I think templar DPS should be reduced to be like Gladiator DPS wich is the second lowest DPS in game, and Templar Heals on PVP should be removed or nerfed at least to 80% Cause templar is not ment to be a PVP class yet it does super high DPS it heals and spamms shields and can silence you forever it is very unfair, and if things keep like this i will just quit the game, cause is no fun fighting some random templar who doesn't know what he is doing has less gears than you and still can kick your ass cause the class mechanics allow him to win easily plus templar can remove shields from anyone and most templar skills are ranged they have a crazy range and supposely is a melee class but almost all their skills are ranged.

This are facts.