Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoySkeet

Please nerf paladin pvp

21 posts in this topic

I m a 50k rating scout and a paladin with 22k rating with no legendaries , no sets whatsoever is killing me ? Is this a joke? @RedPanda

2 people like this

They lock your skills for almost a month, you can run or watch they killing you in 63 minutes. 

1 person likes this

this game is a joke , if they leave paladin the way it is , im gonna leave the game .

It's Path of Dawn that is the problem,28K rating hitting 9K consistent , gtfo.

Edited by RubberDuckie

On 11/8/2017 at 8:41 PM, JoySkeet said:

I m a 50k rating scout and a paladin with 22k rating with no legendaries , no sets whatsoever is killing me ? Is this a joke? @RedPanda

If your a 50k ranger getting beat by a 22k anything your just doing it wrong or just plain bad. Its not a turn based card game. You have to use strategy. My paliadan can beat many players 10k plus its rating. Players thatvjust spam the skill bar. Paladians arent OP they easier to play theres a huge difference. Also most paladians are alts. So 1. they already know mechanics vs other classes and 2. They probally have the same or better sets than you. Mine has gear from ash heroic, chimera and everlush heroic because my main is strong enough (also with friends help) to runnthe more rewarding raids ive alresdy learned. Rating isnt everything. A well gear set wise player will always win vs. A high rating player. 

@DarkKush

paladins are broken af

please don't contribute brainless opinions to the forums lest a brainless developer read said drivel and decide he's done a fabulous job balancing paladins

because he hasn't 

I'm going with Kush on this one.  Paladins may be OP, but they can't compensate for 30k gs.  To say otherwise makes you sound idiotic, not him.

14 hours ago, DarkKush said:

If your a 50k ranger getting beat by a 22k anything your just doing it wrong or just plain bad. Its not a turn based card game. You have to use strategy. My paliadan can beat many players 10k plus its rating. Players thatvjust spam the skill bar. Paladians arent OP they easier to play theres a huge difference. Also most paladians are alts. So 1. they already know mechanics vs other classes and 2. They probally have the same or better sets than you. Mine has gear from ash heroic, chimera and everlush heroic because my main is strong enough (also with friends help) to runnthe more rewarding raids ive alresdy learned. Rating isnt everything. A well gear set wise player will always win vs. A high rating player. 

cXY15hQ.jpg

Dummy dps test , i think i should be able to kill a paladin 30k lower than me :) so ya , i'd say they're pretty OP

yep i agree, palas are a bit OP, lesser asses paladins can fight on par with long term players with decent gear..

But i dont think netease will ever change this.. 

Paladins are here to stay the way they are i think >:(

Sadly I have not played this game for 2 months now but from experience playing video games anytime a company release a new character to play, that character will be buffed as the company wants people to invest into it.

add in the disadvantage of 6+months behind in progression as well the new class will cop a nerf bat soon but it's just business at the end of the day.

I can say as a warrior, I fought a paladin 10K rating less than me and nothing I could do would kill them. They are definetly overpowered. One on our server tanked ashroot heoeric with 38K rating

You are unable to hit or cc when they are going jumping on you and that jumping range so broken they can lock you more than your attack range as ranger. Also all classes have healing abillity to survive extra with potions except rangers. I dropped this game due lack of balance against paladins.

On 11/13/2017 at 2:10 PM, keenmachine said:

I can say as a warrior, I fought a paladin 10K rating less than me and nothing I could do would kill them. They are definetly overpowered. One on our server tanked ashroot heoeric with 38K rating

I gotta see it to believe that. Unless there was 3 very op healers in the group with like 65k+ cr. My pally is 54k cr and there is some close calls while tanking hero lush 2nd boss with 2 healers around 56k cr in the group. While having 1,900 deff and 1870 spell deff with 21k hp 

Edited by Crashing player

On 11/8/2017 at 9:15 PM, Zeva said:

Or a 28k rating pally doing hell 1 leader .. Pretty messed up

I also call bs on this. Unless he is completely carried. That "28k" cr pally will die from first aoe and leave 4 ppl to do everything else. Unless if you are talkin about being on China servers then everything is op there apparently. Ill believe it more if it was 48k cr

All this over exaggerating of how op pallys are isnt being taken serious becuase of this. 

On 11/8/2017 at 7:41 PM, JoySkeet said:

You are just bad then hahaha. My alt lvl 45 ranger with 31k cr and lvl 52 path can down lvl 55 36k cr pallys. If they arent temp pallys anyway. 

I do agree that they are op but yall are over exaggerating a lot which isnt being taken seriously becuase of it. I know how op they are since my main is a pally now. If they just nerf temp pallys healing during pvps then they wont be so op. 

@JoySkeet

I'm just going to throw this out there. You are playing the game and only using 5 of your viable 10 skills... Sorry my friend but hitting auto on a dummy by no way shape nor form shows your skillset and the fact that you are not even playing your "good" character to it's potential proves the fact that anyone 30k lower than you will kill you.. learn to play the game to it's fullest extent before you start a thread bashing a character. 

Doesn't dummy show pve damage? Pvp has different damage stats iirc. I could be wrong about that.

1 person likes this