TobeRobert

Halloween event glitch

5 posts in this topic

A glitch has been observed in the halloween event. Items drawn in lucky wheel spins do not get delivered, including a pair of Crow boots. I personally am owed 3 lucky tokens... Not bad. But still very worrisome as this is a recycled event that has had 3 updates within the the 1st half of the week. As it is, it is not apparent that all of the hallowed gear is actually available this year. If anybody is missing items from a lucky wheel draw, please list them in the comments.

1 hour ago, TobeRobert said:

A glitch has been observed in the halloween event. Items drawn in lucky wheel spins do not get delivered, including a pair of Crow boots. I personally am owed 3 lucky tokens... Not bad. But still very worrisome as this is a recycled event that has had 3 updates within the the 1st half of the week. As it is, it is not apparent that all of the hallowed gear is actually available this year. If anybody is missing items from a lucky wheel draw, please list them in the comments.

Good the first day of the event I was normal because it was the same last year but they removed the boots now appeared with the new update removed rurik but in the first day acquire the tank haze helmet but unexpectedly it came out without options and even is not the event now as I mentioned new patch put to modify now leaves the tank options but it turns out that I already redeemed but in a few words I lost my item I do not understand 2 pieces of hallowen tank already redeemed but they are not as established by the event

1 person likes this

3 more times I did not receive lucky tokens. It flies forward on the screen like I receive them, but then they are not included in the total shown on Lucky Wheel.

Sent to the team for investigations, thanks!

1 person likes this