Off

Any plans to buff executioner?

291 posts in this topic

Another ranger buff and a big middle finger to warrios rip. When is class change coming out ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait, u ll get a buff with a book that requires 5 month of reputation with iron tavern... u ll be good one day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/12/2017 at 9:23 AM, Ocho said:

Balance in MMOs is always a see saw. One side goes up, other side goes down.  Or at least not up comparatively as much. Right now balance is in flux overall since we're 1) getting used to the 10 skill rotations, and 2) in the process of leveling. These both have significant impacts on balance. Soon it'll be time to evaluate balance and have those discussions with the team. Right now all our empirical data is a bit skewed by the other outside factors.

 

...Cool, let's buff the rangers even more. Good work! -_-

I don't understand you guys... You tell us that we should wait since we're still getting to used 10 skills (rubbish for executioners btw), and still in the process of leveling. Most of the servers aren't even level 55 yet and you thought that it was already time to evaluate and buff the rangers even more?

I don't see a now 9 page long thread about rangers complaining about their paths.

@Ocho / @RedPanda, all sarcasm and anger aside... I know it's not your guys' jobs to decide on what gets patched/buffed/nerfed/added to the game. But I think we (executioners) deserve at least some sort of reasoning why this thread got ignored (you'll say it didn't, but your actions say otherwise) or at least tell us that it's going to be better for us once we reach level 55 because you have plans for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

time to do something. it is getting old. 

I am now being seated despite have the highest power in my guild (62K). They need a fang, not an executionner...

Edited by Ilhan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jan said:

 

...Cool, let's buff the rangers even more. Good work! -_-

I don't understand you guys... You tell us that we should wait since we're still getting to used 10 skills (rubbish for executioners btw), and still in the process of leveling. Most of the servers aren't even level 55 yet and you thought that it was already time to evaluate and buff the rangers even more?

I don't see a now 9 page long thread about rangers complaining about their paths.

@Ocho / @RedPanda, all sarcasm and anger aside... I know it's not your guys' jobs to decide on what gets patched/buffed/nerfed/added to the game. But I think we (executioners) deserve at least some sort of reasoning why this thread got ignored (you'll say it didn't, but your actions say otherwise) or at least tell us that it's going to be better for us once we reach level 55 because you have plans for us.

what he said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new forest Ranger path buffs ally agility and intellect for mystics and rangers .

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/338416961367048202/401071727729180674/image.png

That's a sneaky middle finger to warriors.

That aside now people are gonna run 1 hybrid mystic, 1 tank  which let's be realistic its a pally.Then a scout, forest ranger and tamer. 

Where do warriors fit even ?

Don't give us the 'warriors have same dps as rangers' we do not with superior gear we are 5k dps behind.

Edited by tupacca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tupacca said:

Where do warriors fit even ?

 

Probably running dailies for people and farming rep, cause that's all we'll be good for soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this a joke? If not I do not understand this at all. Why are warriors left out of that buff, what in the actual ****... I think everyone who has played warrior has been more than patient, meanwhile watching every other class around get buffed as we slowly dwindle to nothing except tanks which paladins will be taking over soon at this rate anyways. At this point we pretty much have nothing left as warriors in general now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they dont care. u ll be buffed one day. keep giving me money :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, the excuse that you guys gave is ridiculous.  Balancing in MMOs is challenging?  In other news, the sky is blue.  Meanwhile, you have no problem buffing literally every other class before taking a "wait and see" approach.  That's because what you're saying is a lame, transparent, outright fabrication.

It's not rocket science.  We lose damage when we back away from the boss whereas other classes are either overpowered or can fire ranged.  Literally every other MMO recognizes that simple, obvious fact and compensates by making dps warriors either  harder to kill or capable of more damage while in the hit zone or a combo of the two.  You do neither.

You've waited months and done nothing but throw out hollow, transparent excuses for poor class design.  Stop worrying about removing Christmas trees from the winter event and spend an hour of thought on this.  The time for being "nice" and "understanding" is over.  The patience the overwhelming majority of people on this thread displayed had no impact on you.  Wake up.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was refreshing to see my fang warrior full legendary most maxed to 335 ( 3/3 arcane 2/2 ghast 4/4 L-fang 2/3 torture 3/3 blood thirst. Which is the best you can hope for, because clearly netease doesn't know its own game ) out dpsed by a forest ranger with 4 legendaries all 256 grade ofc, it wasn't even close 26k to 30k on single target . And to be honest i'm not even gonna argue over this we have done 9 pages of logical arguments and reasons.

LET US SWAP CLASSES!

We had no prior warning when we started saying you're about to play the crappiest dps class in the game.

 

Edited by tupacca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, tupacca said:

It was refreshing to see my fang warrior full legendary most maxed to 335 ( 3/3 arcane 2/2 ghast 4/4 L-fang 2/3 torture 3/3 blood thirst. Which is the best you can hope for, because clearly netease doesn't know its own game ) out dpsed by a forest ranger with 4 legendaries all 256 grade ofc, it wasn't even close 26k to 30k on single target . And to be honest i'm not even gonna argue over this we have done 9 pages of logical arguments and reasons.

LET US SWAP CLASSES!

We had no prior warning when we started saying you're about to play the crappiest dps class in the game.

 

This is what’s beyond frustrating.  When a full legendary, almost full mountain of light fang can’t keep up with a 3-4 legendary forest guide with lvl 30 diamonds....something is seriously wrong. It’s getting to the point where fang, which was the last dps we had will be pointless soon. We have armor debuff but what’s the point when rangers can buff other rangers and mystics. That on top of the raids being nerfed, I feel like now there’s not much point in even bringing a fang. I’m just hoping for a class switch at this point. Netease has a great game here but by nerfing an entire race while buffing everyone else is really pushing me to the point of almost rage quitting. Especially when there never a need to nerf warriors in the first place...

 

At this point it’s not even about executioners anymore, they’re killing off the entire warrior race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think warriors dps needs buff at all. Your dps is is on par as other dps class do. I think the reason why devs not doing anyhting is because your 55 level buff skill will raise warrior dps to the roof top. 

Edited by SirJdoug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SirJdoug said:

I dont think warriors dps needs buff at all. Your dps is is on par as other dps class do. I think the reason why devs not doing anyhting is because your 55 level buff skill will raise warrior dps in roof top. 

stop trolling bro. we know who you are.

 

just ignore him 

Edited by Ilhan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RedPanda @Ocho excuse me but is it a fcking joke to you guys? This topic has been here since October and none of you deliver this to the devs yet??? Everyone understands that you two are just community admins and you have no final said so in this but we have been pointing out and explain the imbalance of the Warriors to you two and we expect you at least bring this problem to the table with the devs. It has been 3 fcking months now and nothing good comes for Warriors so I think neither of you even mention this problem to the devs. To the point now I wish you can give us a final answer on whether or not Warriors will be buffed or class swap so that others and I know whether or not we should request a refund from Apple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw a warrior exe china version and their level 55 skill that buff dps is op as hell, no wonder devs are not doing any changes. I’d say nerf warrior exe a bit as they will be op when they get their lvl 55 skill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we asked the questions on the stream. He said they are looking into it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ilhan said:

we asked the questions on the stream. He said they are looking into it :)

Actually ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I asked Panda and he said that they are following our discussion everyday. They’re not reply not because they ignore us but because as of now, he doesn’t have any official statement from Net Ease on this matter. So I don’t know how long they are gonna look into it, just hope it’s soon so I know if I need to move on or keep playing

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now