Off

Any plans to buff executioner?

291 posts in this topic

The problem with exe is that they have a good dps on par with mystic and ranger but they have to position themselves on boss mechanics and thats the reason their dps goes down. If u buff more their dps what do u think will happen when exe goes pvp? They will own everyone right... they have cc stun lock and chains for their foe and they will easily kill anyone. This is also true in group pvp they will be killing everyone if u buff more their damage. Ranger needed that boost as they dont have much survibility, they have their roll bubble that last 3 sec, you may say they are mobile but that sht doenst help if your fighting warriors, they will not let u go away. Mystic has great dps to compensate their squishiness. Idont know why everyone is saying warriors are at the bottom of dps chart. Try to get a equally geared other classes and compare dps on dummy. Im telling you warriors are on par with other classes interms of dps. 

Edited by SirJdoug

22 minutes ago, SirJdoug said:

The problem with exe is that they have a good dps on par with mystic and ranger but they have to position themselves on boss mechanics and thats the reason their dps goes down. If u buff more their dps what do u think will happen when exe goes pvp? They will own everyone right... they have cc stun lock and chains for their foe and they will easily kill anyone. This is also true in group pvp they will be killing everyone if u buff more their damage. Ranger needed that boost as they dont have much survibility, they have their roll bubble that last 3 sec, you may say they are mobile but that sht doenst help if your fighting warriors, they will not let u go away. Mystic has great dps to compensate their squishiness. Idont know why everyone is saying warriors are at the bottom of dps chart. Try to get a equally geared other classes and compare dps on dummy. Im telling you warriors are on par with other classes interms of dps. 

But what you just said examplifies why no one wants executioners at high raids, because once we have to move, our dps lacks, and since we have no other utilities like mystics can off heal for example, we are at the bottom of the picking order by far

Edited by Neglection

And while yes exec may be on par for the first 30% after that is a sharp decline. So couple that with having to constantly stop dpsing to move and then you’ll see the problems. And exec burst dmg is nowhere near rangers and mystics. 

I dont cry for a buff dumb **** , all i wanted is something to stay in mele range with boss , all high raids like hc arunas , pulrik hc  u have to move and as executioner and u lose dps , most of mechanix disadvantaged mele dps.Common we have `alot content` for pvp for fang L set to be good , i mean common who in arena would focus warior 1st instead of a mistic or ranger , both L sucks for fangs and executioner . I dont think u even play a warior @SirJdoug , plz dont reply  , i no longer play this game 

14 hours ago, SirJdoug said:

Exe will own pvp? Exe is the squishiest thing in pvp. Even if you buff exe dmg it will still be trash in pvp.

@SirJdoug  You must be thinking of fangs, executioners are not that great in pvp at all blood thirst animation is slow enough for the ranger/mystic to escape meteor and the rotation that follows in addition while anvil drop cooldown is recharging executioners just stand there doing running around doing nothing.

Before ranger buff executioner and scouts were doing same dps with similar gear only for the 30% hp of the boss then rangers would take over by around 1k, now rangers with same gear as executioner do around 3 to 4k more dps. They did get a 30% dmj buff in 3 main skills after all. Not going in the insane dmj of razor wind.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think when created warriors have any superior vitality/defense attribute to rangers/mystics with the same gear a ranger and warrior should have the same survival stats. Yes we have burning blessing that heals us a little bit but it was nerfed to the ground a while ago, i would say roll is even a better skill given the mobility it provides too. Then there is lava quake gives a shield yes but it's more a tank skill executioners use deadly forge for the healing reduction only survival skill left for executioners is tempest rage which gives a shield so small you can't even see it on your hp bar .

This post is from October .. it’s mid January now and executioners are still pathetic and useless .. Netease please pull a finger out and show the community you care, cause honestly this is very frustrating. why should we keep playing and spending money on your game if you can’t adress a simple issue for months, if you not gonna do anything about it at least say it as it is, transparency and communication would be highly appreciated as well  .. @Ocho @RedPanda

I am one of the last few remaining Execs hoping and waiting that the lvl 55 skill actually gives some boost.

It’s not rocket scinence, I don’t wanna hear about leveling affecting the balance and such, that’s bs .. the same way rangers got a 30% dmg increase to 2-3 major spells I feel like warriors ( especially executioners ) deserve the same treatment .. if nothing else based on the fact that every time we take two steps away from the target our dps plummets down .. purely besed on that we deserve some sorta boost, so we can compete with the ranged classes since the mechanics and pretty much everything else favours them .. since everything favours them we need something to give us just a little bit of OPness, at least a little bit just so we can be relevant, because as of now not only are we underpowered but we are also extremely restricted by the mechanics of raids .. because at the end of the day not only does our dps blow, you walk up to a mystic with the same stats as you, and he drains your Hp to 30% with one suppression .. Netease the way you neglect the comunity speaks volumes of the money hungry pricks that you are 

Unfortunately it feels like this has fallen on deaf ears which makes me sad as I really miss playing executioner. Although fang is really fun it’s nothing like being a high damage melee class, it looks like that’s just not gonna happen anytime soon. 

Posted (edited)

I requested a refund from Apple, I mentioned NetEase's lack of class balancing and ignoring its users (I linked them this thread) and Apple gave me a full refund of everything I've spent on this game. But, I also mentioned that I actually enjoy playing this game and would probably start spending again if these issues were fixed. If they don't want to listen to us, it's time we start taking action.

If you want to try ask for a refund, just go to your App Store purchase history and press report a problem and type out your message and copy and paste it to all your CoL purchases, worked for me.

@Ocho and @RedPanda ...If you have no plans to buff executioner any time soon, at least give us a way to change class. It's kind of messed up that if I want to roll a ranger and get to the level where my exe is (cleared H Pulrik), I'll have to spend a fair bit of cash.

Edited by Jan
1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Jan said:

I requested a refund from Apple, I mentioned NetEase's lack of class balancing and ignoring its users (I linked them this thread) and Apple gave me a full refund of everything I've spent on this game. But, I also mentioned that I actually enjoy playing this game and would probably start spending again if these issues were fixed. If they don't want to listen to us, it's time we start taking action.

If you want to try ask for a refund, just go to your App Store purchase history and press report a problem and type out your message and copy and paste it to all your CoL purchases, worked for me.

@Ocho and @RedPanda ...If you have no plans to buff executioner any time soon, at least give us a way to change class. It's kind of messed up that if I want to roll a ranger and get to the level where my exe is (cleared H Pulrik), I'll have to spend a fair bit of cash.

Up..

sound like a plan..action speak louder than just complaining around..

8 hours ago, Jan said:

I’m about to follow your example sir, I’ve spent about 500$ on this game .. I’m getting it all refunded.

If Off does a refund they might have to get rid of some less than useful staff @Ocho @RedPanda or risk going out of business. $$$$ 

3 hours ago, Neglection said:

I’m about to follow your example sir, I’ve spent about 500$ on this game .. I’m getting it all refunded.

Can i ask for a refund on google ? 

31 minutes ago, BsPlayer said:

Can i ask for a refund on google ? 

Pretty sure you can, just get in contact with them and explain the situation. I advise all you guys who feel hard done by Netease’s lack of costumer service to get a refund for all your spendings. 

Edited by Neglection

On 28/12/2017 at 10:18 PM, SirJdoug said:

You obviously have no clue if you could say that warriors are on par with other classes interms of dps. 

I did have fun playing exe before 10 skills implemented. Exe was so good for pvp, especially with Fire set back then. But now with 10 skills, we dont have that advantage anymore since fang can use anvil too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that 10 skills slot is bad. It's definitely a good upgrade for everyone.

Exe sucks period.

1 person likes this

So far, from exec, i decided to switch to Gladiator, and from my experience, the second I reset my runes and path, from not being able to do Hell1-2 Lords, I suddenly got recruited and done H3, ahead of H1 and H2. And also I did a HC Raids which I can never do with my exec path. And from what I've noticed, just by changing paths, Exec - Glad, I got a boost of 3-5k Character Rating. I think I'm sticking to being a gladiator for now. Our guild now only has one Exec, the other Execs, switch to Fang. 

If you think exe isn't for you you, try fang hell, glads should try fang out.

It is the most FUN path offering versatility that offers plenty of value.

I see exe as a sub path for when you need to play the DPS race on certain bosses. I know I love seeing myself in the top 5 DPS but I'd rather see the team do the intended job.

Rangers got another buff when they revamped forest guide in the last patch. We warriors got nothing, nothing! 

the way they treat exec is a constant reminder that we are just money :)

dont spend, they ll hear us!