Off

Any plans to buff executioner?

291 posts in this topic

im still pissed that warriors are too short to be proper intimidating barbarians.. that shows how much they are neglecting us :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RedPanda I know you are just a community Admin but can you please deliver our concerns regarding the Warrior class to the devs please?! We need this buff really badly because DPS Warriors are falling way too deep in a hole now

Edited by Sayajin1412

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@OchoI thought I’d ask for your opinion since you seem more responsive and engaged. The community had been crying over this issues for months and it starts to feel like we are being ignored.

Edited by Neglection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Neglection said:

@OchoI thought I’d ask for your opinion since you seem more responsive and engaged. The community had been crying over this issues for months and it starts to feel like we are being ignored.

 

Balance in MMOs is always a see saw. One side goes up, other side goes down.  Or at least not up comparatively as much. Right now balance is in flux overall since we're 1) getting used to the 10 skill rotations, and 2) in the process of leveling. These both have significant impacts on balance. Soon it'll be time to evaluate balance and have those discussions with the team. Right now all our empirical data is a bit skewed by the other outside factors.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, thank you for your answer @Ocho

Please note that a lot of phone users wont transition to 10 skills rotations. Please don't force it on us. I understand the benefit for the raid but I have huge fingers :)

Please keep watching because warriors are not looking that good atm and I truly feel we are not exaggerating that much :)

 

Edited by Ilhan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ocho said:

 

Balance in MMOs is always a see saw. One side goes up, other side goes down.  Or at least not up comparatively as much. Right now balance is in flux overall since we're 1) getting used to the 10 skill rotations, and 2) in the process of leveling. These both have significant impacts on balance. Soon it'll be time to evaluate balance and have those discussions with the team. Right now all our empirical data is a bit skewed by the other outside factors.

Thank ya very much for the response (very much needed)

Will you pls also look into the warriors "height" problem..  we are too short right now, hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ocho said:

 

Balance in MMOs is always a see saw. One side goes up, other side goes down.  Or at least not up comparatively as much. Right now balance is in flux overall since we're 1) getting used to the 10 skill rotations, and 2) in the process of leveling. These both have significant impacts on balance. Soon it'll be time to evaluate balance and have those discussions with the team. Right now all our empirical data is a bit skewed by the other outside factors.

I comprehend that and you make nothing but fair points, however I don’t think it’s that serious .. rangers got a major boost with the last update, I don’t see why we can’t get the same treatment ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they have some kind of plan in process right now for future update for Warriors. If this how game gonna be from now on then just delete the DPS path for Warriors, save new players some time to choose and open class swap option for the current Warriors. I appreciated the response @Ocho but the advice you gave us are something we have been doing for a while now with 10 skills rotation. This topic is almost 2 months old now and as Admin you should know based on how active this post is, this is a problem for Warriors. There is nothing for Warriors in term of DPS because a mystic or ranger can do more DPS (consistently) than an Executioner Warrior easily by large margin if they're equally geared. Personally, I just wait for the class change option that the Chinese have so that I can choose a different class to enjoy because clearly, wanting to a DPS Warrior in this game isn't realistic with all the nerfs and disadvantages Warriors have received.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ilhan said:

well, thank you for your answer @Ocho

Please note that a lot of phone users wont transition to 10 skills rotations. Please don't force it on us. I understand the benefit for the raid but I have huge fingers :)

Please keep watching because warriors are not looking that good atm and I truly feel we are not exaggerating that much :)

 

So another issue with balance is that it isn't the same for every type of user. If you are in the top 1% the balance is different than for the top 5% vs the top 50%. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ocho said:

So another issue with balance is that it isn't the same for every type of user. If you are in the top 1% the balance is different than for the top 5% vs the top 50%. 

 

Whaaaat does that even mean. I'm just a dumb warrior, but it seems to my feeble brain that you totally disagree with there being a negative class imbalance to warriors. It won't get better when we hit 55, or get used to 10 skills. Why must a melee class do less dps, PLUS have to get within melee range? Historically if you're melee you get dps advantage because you're forced to stay close. On a non moving target we do less vs equally geared any other class attacking from range. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ocho said:

So another issue with balance is that it isn't the same for every type of user. If you are in the top 1% the balance is different than for the top 5% vs the top 50%. 

 

I totally understand the balance issue.

That being said, i am paying quite a lot to play that game. Therefore I have, as a client, expectations... to be at least on par with equally geared and good players. I feel it is not the case anymore.

you mentionned that we ll see at level 55 but you did not wait for rangers. are we scaling better with new gear? i am not sure :)

anyway, it is nice of you to answer :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ocho Thank you for the fast reply. I understand that yes it will be vary from player to player but the issue is that Warrior class itself cannot deal as much dps as other classes if we're equally geared. Tanks are perfect the way they are but why can't DPS Warriors be as good as other DPS classes?!? So let's say for the path skill Passion, "When target's HP is higher than 70%, Blood Thirst's damage will increase by n%", can you guys just take off that 70% HP limit and just let the damage increase stands by itself? Also for Wrath, "If the skill kills the enemy and deals a critical hit, it will reset Bood Thirst's cooldown. This effect can only be triggered once every 20 seconds", try take off the 20 seconds cooldown. Those are suggestions from experienced Warrior players so I don't think those are invalid points to make. Please take our proposals in consideration.

Edited by Sayajin1412

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ilhan said:

 

I totally understand the balance issue.

That being said, i am paying quite a lot to play that game. Therefore I have, as a client, expectations... to be at least on par with equally geared and good players. I feel it is not the case anymore.

you mentionned that we ll see at level 55 but you did not wait for rangers. are we scaling better with new gear? i am not sure :)

anyway, it is nice of you to answer :)

 

 

why do you need expectation when you get stack with daily loot for like 2 weeks with the same big and bluffy crystal deal ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BsPlayer dude if you're not here to help then leave and create another topic for whatever your problem is. This is a discussion among Warrior players about class balancing, not a place for you to cry about crystal deals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sayajin1412 said:

@BsPlayer dude if you're not here to help then leave and create another topic for whatever your problem is. This is a discussion among Warrior players about class balancing, not a place for you to cry about crystal deals

dude they wont change **** about warrior if they dont fix a bug which gives ya about 10k crystal a week , my point .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ocho I understand that balancing is a tricky subject but rangers got an insane buff which is justified and was needed for scouts especially, that said warriors were in the same boat as rangers maybe lower because we could match their dps only for the first 30% of the boss and theirs was consistent. Now they just blow us out of the water rangers with lower gear out dps executioners by 2-4k that's depressing for warrios to watch .

Every single boss mechanic in the game requires warriors to stand still and stop dpsing  we already had that going against us now we are the lowest dps in the game ( when comparing 2 characters with the same gear and sets ). Speaking of sets L-executioner is poorly designed and we don't have a +30% dmj set like mystics have secret and samsara for rangers .

Even with the 10 skills ( almost unplayable on mobile devices the current layout at least ) it does not bring any benefit to executioners none of the other skills would help in any way with dps.

We may be complaining a lot and angry but it's justified, as things stand now Executioners are at the bottom of the barrel. All top executioners in Fertile Gorge swapped to fang just so they could have that 1 spot in raids instead of nothing for executioners, we just feel like we're being carried through raids now even if our gear far surpasses others we have no utility .

Edited by tupacca
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, tupacca said:

@Ocho I understand that balancing is a tricky subject but rangers got an insane buff which is justified and was needed for scouts especially, that said warriors were in the same boat as rangers maybe lower because we could match their dps only for the first 30% of the boss and theirs was consistent. Now they just blow us out of the water rangers with lower gear out dps executioners by 2-4k that's depressing for warrios to watch .

Every single boss mechanic in the game requires warriors to stand still and stop dpsing  we already had that going against us now we are the lowest dps in the game ( when comparing 2 characters with the same gear and sets ). Speaking of sets L-executioner is poorly designed and we don't have a +30% dmj set like mystics have secret and samsara for rangers .

Even with the 10 skills ( almost unplayable on mobile devices the current layout at least ) it does not bring any benefit to executioners none of the other skills would help in any way with dps.

We may be complaining a lot and angry but it's justified, as things stand now Executioners are at the bottom of the barrel. All top executioners in Fertile Gorge swapped to fang just so they could have that 1 spot in raids instead of nothing for executioners, we just feel like we're being carried through raids now even if our gear far surpasses others we have no utility .

Basically couldn’t have said anything better .. I echo everything you said kind sir 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RedPanda if u want to see and wariors more offten plz read what @tupacca said , we really got no love , look L set for fang , completely ussless for pve , only good use pvp and btw people in general they are more ocupped with pve than pvp so L set is totally garbage like executioner set , and with new skills for warior executioner they are ussless , executioner is pure dps , horn is for buffer (fang) with 3 min cd that last for only lets say 4 sec , in 4 sec with executioner u could use only skill/crater/if reset again skill path and maybe anvil or deadly forge . Give us something to stay more on boss not a **** buff that u use only once per fight btw plz remove difficulty :hard on warior and put :enter on your risk on this ussless/garbage class , atleast they wont do same mistake like others players who play warior because they invest to much time/money on his char

Edited by Cloneey
To help new players
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This maintenance had better make warriors viable again, and lower fkn mana cost! It's getting ridiculous. 

I'm beginning to suspect that a warrior has personally insulted a high ranking member of the dev team in some way. Like kicked his wife or slept with his dog, something to warrant this neglect and borderline abuse on us. 

Edited by FOCK
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But...but...what if...

special class change potion in item mall for New Years celebration. On sale for only 3 easy payments of 1999 crystals.

*effects may vary netease will not be responsible for any lost items.

:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2017 at 6:16 PM, Cloneey said:

@RedPanda if u want to see and wariors more offten plz read what @tupacca said , we really got no love , look L set for fang , completely ussless for pve , only good use pvp and btw people in general they are more ocupped with pve than pvp so L set is totally garbage like executioner set , and with new skills for warior executioner they are ussless , executioner is pure dps , horn is for buffer (fang) with 3 min cd that last for only lets say 4 sec , in 4 sec with executioner u could use only skill/crater/if reset again skill path and maybe anvil or deadly forge . Give us something to stay more on boss not a **** buff that u use only once per fight btw plz remove difficulty :hard on warior and put :enter on your risk on this ussless/garbage class , atleast they wont do same mistake like others players who play warior because they invest to much time/money on his char

This obviously is a crying baby that just beg for dps buff. Fang was never intended to be pve dude and you want thier L set to be pve? Look at the other classed pvp path, they are set towards pvp. Might as well make all classes path a pve and Lset pve as well. Dumb fk!

Edited by SirJdoug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now