Off

Any plans to buff executioner?

132 posts in this topic

Replace the axe with a polearm...0b9a89d6954115feae077cd0c218a3e2.png...and increase the attack range by 60%, then increase the overall damage by 30%. Save the warrior!

looks nice.. but i doubt they'll be doing that.. coz warriors are too OP atm

sarcasm aside, maybe add an effect unique to warriors.. since paladins are here to take our tanking/dps melee spot.. something barbaric, maybe like  berserk buff, where the lower the warriors hp, the higher the def and dmg we deal :x ..that be just lovely

Edited by whitERaven

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

Replace the axe with a polearm...0b9a89d6954115feae077cd0c218a3e2.png...and increase the attack range by 60%, then increase the overall damage by 30%. Save the warrior!

heleleuia we waaant a rewooooooorkk God bless as all :)))

9 hours ago, FOCK said:

Yesssirrr

Polearm... why not... but if it hits like a wet noodle, still useless.

I feel we should do more dps when boss is in execute range (30 or 20 % health left) instead if being on top at the beginning.

I am almost 55k rating now and if I do more dps that most people. But lately, I started disappearing from dps recount in my guild raids (heroic sky) now that huntards are in the game again. I agree with helping them cuz they sucked. But now, we are the bottoms feeders. I am one of the last 2 raiding executioner warrior in my guild. The others went tanking or fangs.

we complain, but I feel like nothing is being heard...

I ll not buy anything in game until we get better :) (money talks :)))

Edited by Ilhan

Why not start off with little logical changes, like fixing the L-executioner set which is a complete joke.

Remove the 20 second limit in the Wrath path branch it doesn't make any sense, this makes the L-set useless.

Also Warrior rune upgrades are lacking compared to other classes , there is a rune to decrease meteor crater cooldown but its useless because of the 20 seconds blood thirst reset.

1 person likes this

Now that I look at all these raids videos or elemental lords, you barely see Executioner anymore. Supposed to be dealing the same dps as mages and scouts, now Exc is off of the dps charts. @RedPanda you need to let the devs know what’s going on right now and figure out a plan because us Warriors are sick of waiting while other classes get buffed. We have created this post for over a month and yet nothing from you or Net Ease while the latest update buffed rangers. To the point now that I wish Net Ease just erase Warriors and come out with class-switch option because with the time and money I have invested, I can’t believe we’re still behind, even with the Pallys