Off

Any plans to buff executioner?

248 posts in this topic

@RedPanda @Ocho If you are reading this, thank you for not ignore the question on stream, I appreciate it. However, that response does not satisfy the other Warriors players or myself since this issue has been around for a long time. What we need right now is an overall buff for Warriors and modifications on path buff. We NEED you to keep mention this request to the devs whenever you have a meeting or something so that they know a good amount of players have been patiently waiting for this change and it needs to happen NOW, LIKE RIGHT NOW. We love this race and with the past updates, Warriors have been pushing against the wall and the last hope was Fang but now Forest Path Ranger just got the better team buff and unfortunately, Warriors do not benefit from this. 

Edited by Sayajin1412
1 person likes this

On 24/10/2017 at 11:02 PM, Off said:

With the recent buffs to rangers and mystics I’m finding it harder and harder to keep up in the harder raids where the mechanics force you to move away from the bosses. We need something to make executioners useful, higher burst damage or something. 

Nah you’ll be right mate

The issue here is all these people want to see them on top of dps chart. What a garbage, they do not put the team composition inconsideration. Like i said earlier here you lose dps becoz u have to backup for the mechanics not because you have low pathetic dps output. Id say nerf warriors more netease please!

37 minutes ago, SirJdoug said:

The issue here is all these people want to see them on top of dps chart. What a garbage, they do not put the team composition inconsideration. Like i said earlier here you lose dps becoz u have to backup for the mechanics not because you have low pathetic dps output. Id say nerf warriors more netease please!

:P:DxDxD

1 hour ago, SirJdoug said:

Go find your missing pair of chromosomes...

2 people like this

Game mechanics mitigation does not = class balancing

The Warrior is having to be used as a Tank however has 2 DPS paths, Paladins should be Tanks and Warriors should be burst DPS with small options for defence and health regen not the other way round... 

I'd like to see a buff to Warrior Execution path, until then the servers will be full of OP Ranger Scouts or Paladins

If you're not contributing to solve the issue, you shouldn't even be here. People who have almost reach the end game content (pve wise) can obviously see that there's a problem with the current meta. Why would I pick an exe instead of magel (who can heal n shield),or scout n fg (for pew2 obviously)? Knowing that most of bosses mechanics obviously favour range dps? 

See all the guide and content from your favourite youtuber, and you'll see the fact that almost none exe were picked (except handy hammer I think). 

We don't need an overwhelming buff. We just need to be relevant in heavy hc raid. 

2 people like this

7 hours ago, SirJdoug said:

tsk.. when ignorant people thinks they know everything :P

unless this is a sarcasm post..

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, SirJdoug said:

Can you enlighten us on the basis of your claim or is this an attempt to troll someplace

On 1/13/2018 at 3:13 PM, SirJdoug said:

Our issue is, even when we out gear rangers and mystics by a crap ton they still do more dps than us that is simply a fact not an opinion.

Plus every single boss mechanic in the game has been designed to make melee dps life harder to understand what it's like imagine this : a boss where rangers and mystics have to target themselves and do nothing for 10 or 20 seconds or they die that's what warriors do every time .

Speaking of putting team composition in consideration you would agree that it's only fair to have dps mystics dps rangers and dps warriors in raids, now when making a team who in their right mind would pick a "good" executioner who let's say does 35k dps for the first 30% hp of the boss drops to 30k after boss is below 70% 

and then drops to 25-20k while doing boss mechanics, in the meantime rangers are doing consistent 40-45k dps through out the whole fight  ( yes an executioner who does 35k dps would have around the same gear as a 40-45k dps ranger ).

You seem to have a strong opinion would love to see you back it up with something meaningful than ignorant nonsense. This post wouldn't have gotten the attention it has if we were here screaming for warriors to be the god class of the game, we just want the class we play to be relevant in the game not all warriors want to tank.

3 people like this

On 14/01/2018 at 4:32 AM, ShadowOfALegend said:

Can you enlighten us on the basis of your claim or is this an attempt to troll someplace

he cant... dont feed the troll :)

2 hours ago, Ilhan said:

he cant... dont feed the troll :)

even if he is trolling which is a complete phail (yes I am misspelling it), he should be willing to stand next to the proverbial poop he done

Till this point I don't even see the point on why keep spending time and money on a class that will eventually be at the bottom in future. With Paladin and Mystic heal and high dps, and Ranger's burst damage, Warriors have nothing to put up. And the devs have been deaf for the past 3 months without a single explanation or official answer to this matter so I doubt that the Warriors players will be satisfied in the future. 

Edited by Sayajin1412

Good discussion guys.

Warrior is pretty op class though, especially the newly introduced cook path. I'm fishing all day long on my warrior.

4 hours ago, Esrun said:

Good discussion guys.

Warrior is pretty op class though, especially the newly introduced cook path. I'm fishing all day long on my warrior.

How does cooking even make warriors OP?  I hope you know that you can always by the items cooked by other classes.

1 hour ago, FallingRain said:

How does cooking even make warriors OP?  I hope you know that you can always by the items cooked by other classes.

the guy is making a statement on how underwhelming the path is

Damn people in my server warriors are top dps exe is on par with other class. Wait till you get all your levlel dps buff skill... i hope netease will nerf the dps when people start getting that buff. I also see a lot of new players choosing warrior as its op rn. 

Damn people in my server warriors are top dps exe is on par with other class. Wait till you get all your levlel dps buff skill... i hope netease will nerf the dps when people start getting that buff. I also see a lot of new players choosing warrior as its op rn. 

Dude you are a very unsuccessful and boring troll .. it’s either that or you were dropped in your head as a kid.

1 person likes this

Requesting moderators to closed this convesation. These people are just trolling here. Feedbacks have been heard and no need to repeat a gazillion times. 

Requesting moderators to closed SirJdoug. This guy is just trolling here. Hes opinion has been received and no need to repeat a gazillion times.