Ocho

The Paladins arrive October 25th!

31 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Fire said:

@RedPanda: Do You have any detailed information about new class? It's possible to find video, but it's hard to get information without traslation.

Can You please make one to explain new class? or at least do summary for Paladin - like dps, def, heal possibility vs Archer/Tank/Mystic.

We're streaming it today at 2PM Pacific time, you can find the stream here

On 19/10/2017 at 9:14 AM, Ocho said:

The Paladins arrive October 25th!

Crusaders of Light's next huge update, Arrival of the Paladins, includes the long-anticipated arrival of the Paladin, a brand new class with the ability to tank or deal damage. But the fun doesn't stop there! Also included is the brand new Star Circle system, giving you a whole new way to use experience to grow your Character's power. We've also got tons of new content, with a revamped quest system that makes exploring the world of Milura more rewarding, and the final 2 Bosses of Heroic: Burning Skyblaze Village. If that wasn’t enough there’s a ton of other features, including new levels to upgrade Legendary gear, and the return of the Champion’s Trials.

Get ready Crusaders, October 25th and Arrival of the Paladins is almost here!

How r Palladian supposed to catch up ? With all the caps on loots, silver , golds etc . 

Is this all straight pay $5000 to catch  geared players . ? 

Most mmo offers something like double exp, better loot drops , silver, golds , foods? 

We don’t want to be level 45 with 15k stats here 😅

help me figure it out ! 

2 people like this

I am really loving the Paladin class addition as that is the class I wanted when I first started this game. I like the idea of new quests and I hope that it will help with the time that you spend trying to level from 43-45 as it seems like at that point you run out of things to do really quick. Would like to see some character customization added at some  point as well but I am definitely excited for this update!

On 23/10/2017 at 10:58 PM, Midwarsnepal said:

How r Palladian supposed to catch up ? With all the caps on loots, silver , golds etc . 

Is this all straight pay $5000 to catch  geared players . ? 

Most mmo offers something like double exp, better loot drops , silver, golds , foods? 

We don’t want to be level 45 with 15k stats here 😅

help me figure it out ! 

I'm still trying to figure out how they're going to add a class to an in-progress server, without the minimum offer of class switching, or put an initial startup packet.

It is a new class .  Just like any other mmorpg.  Grind to catch up..  I really hope they don't put out any shortcuts like character swap.  People the game is still young and higher character levels are coming eventually.  If you don't want to play the new character just continue with the one you have.  No one is forcing anyone to play it.  It only takes a few days to get to level 45 with xp bonus. 

F2P

N.A. Fertile Gorge

Delokil -45-Ranger

Wizdomatic 44-Mag Judge

Centrius 45-Fang

AloSaint 45-Glad

Bella Saint 45-Sheppard

Semias 1- Paladin :)

Edited by Wizdomatic

This is straight up fked up,in every MMO I've played with the new class,new big content new server arrives.Here you will never catch up in terms of gems or months of guild hunt that increase base stats,while others run in epic 40s you will run in rare gems and get wrecked. You can't optimize the full potential of this hero by being undergeared in 4 months old server