Ocho

The Paladins arrive October 25th!

31 posts in this topic

The Paladins arrive October 25th!

Crusaders of Light's next huge update, Arrival of the Paladins, includes the long-anticipated arrival of the Paladin, a brand new class with the ability to tank or deal damage. But the fun doesn't stop there! Also included is the brand new Star Circle system, giving you a whole new way to use experience to grow your Character's power. We've also got tons of new content, with a revamped quest system that makes exploring the world of Milura more rewarding, and the final 2 Bosses of Heroic: Burning Skyblaze Village. If that wasn’t enough there’s a ton of other features, including new levels to upgrade Legendary gear, and the return of the Champion’s Trials.

Get ready Crusaders, October 25th and Arrival of the Paladins is almost here!

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if they’ll ever fix the broken stuff before hand. Oh and also compensate players still missing stuff. Also be prepared for the hordes of pallys on the servers lol. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

are you planing to add another character slot or finally allow us to delete characters? It will be very annoying to have to create a new account in order to play the new class...

Edited by Astral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should be able to recived loot from chimere\everlush normal and heroic at same week...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you please give us the option to convert our existing char to paladin ? Say 100k gold ? (Or make achievements account wide )

Edited by thegreatestviz
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole point of releasing new class is to add to the longevity and replay-ability of the game.

 

In recent updates, simple features have been breaking and you expect a class , skills, items, sets, xp, achievements etc to just transfer from one class to another and have no issues? Even if it's possible, it would end up as a complete mess.

But suppose it happens, then what? you will play a few weeks with max skills/ items, get bored and complain there is not enough content and get on the add more stuff or I'll quit wagon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ocho said:

The Paladins arrive October 25th!

Crusaders of Light's next huge update, Arrival of the Paladins, includes the long-anticipated arrival of the Paladin, a brand new class with the ability to tank or deal damage. But the fun doesn't stop there! Also included is the brand new Star Circle system, giving you a whole new way to use experience to grow your Character's power. We've also got tons of new content, with a revamped quest system that makes exploring the world of Milura more rewarding, and the final 2 Bosses of Heroic: Burning Skyblaze Village. If that wasn’t enough there’s a ton of other features, including new levels to upgrade Legendary gear, and the return of the Champion’s Trials.

Get ready Crusaders, October 25th and Arrival of the Paladins is almost here!

Any new server coming with paladin update ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meeehhh...

I'm not gonna re-roll Paladin after all I've invested in my main toon. And since nothing is transferrable from one toon to the other within the same account, my high level can't help a low level toon so no thank you.

Leveling up a paladin now would mean that it would never ever catch-up to the high-end toon with all the legendary gear etc. So, unless you make a big investment money wise (and that's exactly what Netease is expecting from the paladin... people spending more to catch-up!), it's not playable at high level.

As for the rest, let's see... what I am happy about is the return of champion's trials as a way to get free lottery. It's the only thing that doesn't seem to be p2w oriented. All the rest are just ways to get more cash for them.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Icid said:

Wonder if they’ll ever fix the broken stuff before hand. Oh and also compensate players still missing stuff. Also be prepared for the hordes of pallys on the servers lol. 

Yeah 21 sep update still not fixed yet... Everytime contact a cus.service they always say 'be patience'.. and now they wanna launch a new class :D u should fix 21 sep problem before giving us new problem on 25 oct

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How will the class exchange be done? by what means? Paying? gold? dollars? Or complete the mission within the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saitama said:

How will the class exchange be done? by what means? Paying? gold? dollars? Or complete the mission within the game?


Class exchange?  Where was this mentioned?  Surely you can't just switch from your current class to another, can you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Palanthian said:


Class exchange?  Where was this mentioned?  Surely you can't just switch from your current class to another, can you?

 

What everyone said is that on the Chines server, the class exchange came, you can change your current character to the paladin class

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Saitama said:

 

What everyone said is that on the Chines server, the class exchange came, you can change your current character to the paladin class


Hmm, then I think we need official clarification on this as it would be a waste of time to quit my main and start a paladin, only to find out that I could have just turned my mystic into a paladin.

As you seem to know a few details about the Chinese game, do you know how paladins are regarded?  Are they seen as OP?  Can they compete with mystics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything you see in our sister game may or may not appear in our game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

Anything you see in our sister game may or may not appear in our game. 

Would be nice if you Add in future 4-5 castels to be conquer by the guilds and who own the castel to reciv some buffs this guilds battle is boring af castle-siege in story mode! also fix the crappy lag in Ruler-boss would be nice! get rid of hakers! the equality for players to catch up with the top-hakers would be nice. Just saing ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RedPanda

Is there something we can do about auction house? I have 5 Legendary Essense and have been posting for several weeks on a daily and have not even sold 1. I hope there's a way to improve auction house somehow. Really sucks to get these rare items but unable to sell them for weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, batboygotoj said:

@RedPanda

Is there something we can do about auction house? I have 5 Legendary Essense and have been posting for several weeks on a daily and have not even sold 1. I hope there's a way to improve auction house somehow. Really sucks to get these rare items but unable to sell them for weeks.

 

This is a consequence of the% of creation of legendary items for which it is not based on anything, is very random and does not have a correct logic for the demand versus the need, much less is based on the evolution of the server.

Have you ever wondered about% of creating a legendary iten?
How can someone record 300-500 Plans and do not have 1 legendary item?
And how does someone NV30 make 2 plans and get 2 legendary items?
The packages sold for real money are absolutely horrible to get a legendary item.

The amount of gold to buy a legendary iten at the auction house is completely unclogged, it seems that the values were placed without at least playing the game every day and try to put together a sum of 750k gold between these and other grueling facts and stress try to market or create legendary items.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@batboygotoj dude, you'll need those essence to upgrade your own legendaries so unless you're full 320 legendaries, keep them and upgrade your stuff with it.

But considering you have FIVE of them, either you got extremely lucky crafting or, indeed, you're already full.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RedPanda: Do You have any detailed information about new class? It's possible to find video, but it's hard to get information without traslation.

Can You please make one to explain new class? or at least do summary for Paladin - like dps, def, heal possibility vs Archer/Tank/Mystic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paladins...the bubble hearth class eh should be interesting to see 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao... "Working on this, working on that...", "we are aware of this and that... etc,etc". Yet nothing is fixed since the release of the game and you can't admit you have no idea IF it's gonna be. Instead of giving us empty promises and pointless statements you could just say the truth and no one would freak out since most new players left and the only ones that are still playing are the veterans, so to call. We know you are not working on things you say you do and are not what you make yourselves look like, in fact all you do is add patches from the korean version of the game and that's literally it. No offense but I am just stating what most of us think.

Excited to come back and play paladin to see how it is though..

Edited by Ill
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now