Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madscotsman

Forest Guide - Guide Wanted

7 posts in this topic

Would any experienced forest guide ranger be willing to throw together a quick guide for this spec. Something with the following info would be great:

Active skills & rotation, runes, recommended gear, etc..

I’ve played tamer and scout but would like to try this spec since the other two are starting to become a little stale to me. Thanks in advance for any input.

Forest is the pvp spec of ranger it's use in raids is poor in comparison to scout and tamer so I highly recommend only using it for pvp

the setup I ran in pvp for forest was to focus the right side of talent tree and maxing around lvl 40 for left side. I found forest is all about the stun chain so using wolves tempest shot blessed arrow (for tempest reset chance) and relentless. That's really it it's just about getting the moonlight procs to stun the opponent and the wolf for extra stuns. 

3 hours ago, Arok said:

Forest is the pvp spec of ranger it's use in raids is poor in comparison to scout and tamer so I highly recommend only using it for pvp

the setup I ran in pvp for forest was to focus the right side of talent tree and maxing around lvl 40 for left side. I found forest is all about the stun chain so using wolves tempest shot blessed arrow (for tempest reset chance) and relentless. That's really it it's just about getting the moonlight procs to stun the opponent and the wolf for extra stuns. 

Thanks for the info

Your welcome and if you happen to try it out and find better setups and what not let me know as I main scout but pay 5k gold each time to pvp in forest haha

I think u are rong ,the dps its ok for what he do for others rangers and mage's, the buff impruve intelect and agi with 48% on path 65. And the dps on 45k gs its ok 14/15 k no legendary item and low sets.

Mby u can reconsider your opinion about forest !

On 2/9/2018 at 8:42 PM, Sahirian said:

I think u are rong ,the dps its ok for what he do for others rangers and mage's, the buff impruve intelect and agi with 48% on path 65. And the dps on 45k gs its ok 14/15 k no legendary item and low sets.

Mby u can reconsider your opinion about forest !

Check the date. It was posted before fg was changed.