Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scrub

Forging Legends

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone or does anyone know if you can forge a legend using a bp from another class ? Just wondering as bp prices are insane atm and much cheaper for another class. I only need to forge for the legend essence in order to upgrade.

Yes you can, I already crafted almost 200 BPs but never got a single Legendary for my class but I got 2 Legendary Gears for Mystic when trying to make use of other BPs I got. I'm a Warrior btw.

guys im just confused about legend grade, somebody tell REFINE ti highest grade and then UPGRADE, but another one say too, UPGRADE and then REFINE.. whts the different ? the material really expensive, idont want to waste it...

2 hours ago, kuranzi said:

guys im just confused about legend grade, somebody tell REFINE ti highest grade and then UPGRADE, but another one say too, UPGRADE and then REFINE.. whts the different ? the material really expensive, idont want to waste it...

It doesn’t matter to the best of my knowledge.  Reforge(reg. stones) after 3rd upgrade though for higher rolls.

Dont use gold for your irons unless you have excess gold... Just gather from team raids and faction quests. 

3 minutes ago, Msb said:

It doesn’t matter to the best of my knowledge.  Reforge(reg. stones) after 3rd upgrade though for higher rolls.

Dont use gold for your irons unless you have excess gold... Just gather from team raids and faction quests. 

thanks for the answer :D.. ill upgrade then.. after max ill refine itu for a better grade :D