Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hurricane

So being full Sheppard is now that much more horrible

11 posts in this topic

Who else is noticing in the 5v5 match’s those amazing 100-200 hp heals... 

They create a class to heal a team and yet in 5s you can’t keep yourself alive remotely. Now before trolls hit I am 55path shep and 38 Judge with 51000 power. 

Its just not fun can I go Judge yes but I didn’t play this game to be forced into Judge for pvp I should have some ability to do something in fair* matched pvp. 

Btw in pve the sheppard is disappearing to the hybrid. Why don’t you give them some attention before no one is playing them at all..

Have you asked the light elf or contacted our support team about it? I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way or not but they can confirm.

57 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

[...] 5v5 [...] 55path shep and 38 Judge with 51000 power [...]

You probably already know this but in 5v5 your power doesn't mean anything. 5v5 is Fair Duel mode - everyone is plvl 50 and similar gear. In 5v5 you can switch to any path - they are all free and leveled to 50. Potions are also free in 5v5.

But yeah, Shepherd path is useless pretty much everywhere. I switched to Magellana hybrid to enjoy all game content and still play the role that I like - healer. I also have Shepherd path at level 46 and Virtue rune at lvl 40 for Heroic Team Raids where team is short on pure healers.

Super cool! What about rune upgrades, are those taken to 40 too?

3 hours ago, Esrun said:

You probably already know this but in 5v5 your power doesn't mean anything. 5v5 is Fair Duel mode - everyone is plvl 50 and similar gear. In 5v5 you can switch to any path - they are all free and leveled to 50. Potions are also free in 5v5.

But yeah, Shepherd path is useless pretty much everywhere. I switched to Magellana hybrid to enjoy all game content and still play the role that I like - healer. I also have Shepherd path at level 46 and Virtue rune at lvl 40 for Heroic Team Raids where team is short on pure healers.

Can you please elaborate how is this done? I was not aware of this. is this applicable to guild battle showdowns as well as Alador?

The problem is only related to Magellana.

With 52k GS, almost full Legendary, 18k HP and 1350 Spell Def, any magellana with 35k+ can put me down to 30% with DreadFall Suppression and Force of will.

At the opposite, when I put a lvl 80 Razor Wind + lvl 93 Blessed Arrow under Rallying, most of the time I do 7/8k damage with full crit. And I'm not talking about the 90% decrease damage Rangers get when they are in "pvp mode".

In addition, Starlade Volley can be dodged and parried, Suppresion cannot be "evade" or "spell resist".

Currently, most of the magellana are playing with 4 Divine + Noctisidious, almost impossible to down.

And if by miracle, I achieve to play perfectly avoiding everything, he just has to run and heal himself.

Oh and I forgot to mention the dodge part. With that stupid gem glitch, even with 18% hit rating and 8% accuracy, most of my skills are parried or dodged, most of the top players now have between 35% and 40% dodge with around 25% parry.

Balance in arena is a complete garbage, no resillience and no diminushing returns at all. 

Yesterday, we met the top 10 in 3v3, and there was no healer at all in any team, just magellana mystic.

But of course, NetEase don't see that, it's like they have gather no experience at all from the chinese World of Warcraft they are handling.

5v5 seems completely balanced as gear benefits and path are removed.   You need to analyse the team you are playing and switch spec and skills accordingly.

3v3 is a different matter.

I m shepherd still enjoying the 5v5 or 3v3. Although I not much focus on pvp. Nothing in the store good for shepherd. Just do it for fun when free. 

Shepherds are most neglected pvp class from my experience. 

You cannot keep up/out heal with any type of dps class no matter what. 

(This is based of a PURE shephard and not hybrid 19k dps)

Few examples: Ranger @30k gs vs shepherd @40k gs = Ranger uses relentless. He has already eaten through your shield, aurora and mystic galaxy before relentless is even finished.

Magellana @40k gs vs shepherd @ 40k gs = Magellanas burst and dreadfall enough to ko you instantly with shield on. 

Warrior (any) @45k gs vs Shepherd @40k gs = You cannot heal for close to half the damage you receive. You will die quite fast.

I like PvP but I have 0 reasons to actually take part in any pvp content.

There is no shepherd pvp gear at all for one.

Whats the point of just getting insta gibbed without being able to put up a fair fight? Yes shepherds shouldnt be a tank killing, ranger ganking, hybrid dps killing machine. But their is 0 love given for us in PvP. 

Latest updates have all been PvP. Thats fine. But at least make all classes useful in PvP.

I dunno.. but they take long time to kill me even with 2 or 3 ppl on me. Normally they will just give up on me and go for others :S

On 10/12/2017 at 0:21 AM, Xiris said:

The problem is only related to Magellana.

With 52k GS, almost full Legendary, 18k HP and 1350 Spell Def, any magellana with 35k+ can put me down to 30% with DreadFall Suppression and Force of will.

At the opposite, when I put a lvl 80 Razor Wind + lvl 93 Blessed Arrow under Rallying, most of the time I do 7/8k damage with full crit. And I'm not talking about the 90% decrease damage Rangers get when they are in "pvp mode".

In addition, Starlade Volley can be dodged and parried, Suppresion cannot be "evade" or "spell resist".

Currently, most of the magellana are playing with 4 Divine + Noctisidious, almost impossible to down.

And if by miracle, I achieve to play perfectly avoiding everything, he just has to run and heal himself.

Oh and I forgot to mention the dodge part. With that stupid gem glitch, even with 18% hit rating and 8% accuracy, most of my skills are parried or dodged, most of the top players now have between 35% and 40% dodge with around 25% parry.

Balance in arena is a complete garbage, no resillience and no diminushing returns at all. 

Yesterday, we met the top 10 in 3v3, and there was no healer at all in any team, just magellana mystic.

But of course, NetEase don't see that, it's like they have gather no experience at all from the chinese World of Warcraft they are handling.

I agree with this! Magellanas is taking over the role of shepperd... shepperd are slowly disappearing in teams.