Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Esrun

[FEATURE REQUEST] Allow solo Heroic Raids

13 posts in this topic

Current requirement to enter a Heroic Raid is 7 players in team minimum.

I hate asking help from guild/alts to enter a heroic raid that I will solo.

As players get stronger these raids are becoming trivial. At least lower the requirement to 3 players in team. Thanks.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Primaeva said:

- Sincerely, Mystics

Mystics who can will solo obviously, because of Frost Hearts. And they (we) will do it no matter what the minimum player count requirement is.

I suggested lowering the minimum to 3 players, example 1 tank, 1 dps and 1 healer.

14 hours ago, Esrun said:

Mystics who can will solo obviously, because of Frost Hearts. And they (we) will do it no matter what the minimum player count requirement is.

I suggested lowering the minimum to 3 players, example 1 tank, 1 dps and 1 healer.

I think you missed the point of the comment. ;) 

1 person likes this

Warrior here, i solo these hero runs also for FH's. I also agree to lower the minimum requirement to enter to 3. People advancing thru sky and hero deso, hero ash, hero lush and hero chim will solo normal hero raids for FH's, simply because they can and it saves them gold. Personally there shouldnt be any "number of members to enter" requirments. Just simplifies things. 

u can just get randoms and kick em after ur inside i don't see the point.

personally im really dissapointed that the game scales in sucha  drastic way that raids which were challenging 2 month ago can now be soloed.

in previous mmos some raids who were 2 years old were still challenging to play, its a big big issue with the game and must be handled some time, at any given time only the top raid is challenging and a week after first kill it becomes all too casual.

On 10/15/2017 at 3:18 AM, CFunky said:

u can just get randoms and kick em after ur inside i don't see the point.

Really?

Have some dignity guys geez. Your greedyness towards the game knows no bounds. What? Next time you will want fort 10 or 5 man? I hope netease fix this that scales thru gs not just because we got strong we want less people inside for benifit of the few. Next time someone will post here requesting blood of titanus drop on heroic dung -_-

53 minutes ago, SinBaD said:

Next time someone will post here requesting blood of titanus drop on heroic dung -_-

I don't follow.

It does drop in heroic team raids. Plenty. I'm not even buying that crap for 20K anymore.

Agree with Esrun.  I have issues trying to fill a team with 6 other pugs for late night heroic runs when it can be completed with 1,2, or 3 people in most cases.

8 hours ago, SinBaD said:

Next time someone will post here requesting blood of titanus drop on heroic dung -_-

Omg yes please