RedPanda

Server Maintenance 10/11 12PM GMT

41 posts in this topic

Please be aware that Crusaders of Light will be down for a scheduled server maintenance on Wednesday, October 11 at 12PM GMT for at least 2 hours. We appreciate your patience during this time and will have the game back up and running as soon as possible!

You can find the latest patch notes here, but please be advised that they might not be available until sometime during the day of the actual maintenance.

Thank you!

why i cant access now my account when i start crusaders of light in game room only black screen will display

on my computer,but yesterday it working very good. can you help me fix it thanks...

1 person likes this

only black screen in gameroom..pls do something i pay money for my account..i love this game pls fix it!!

Me pasa igual, solo se queda la pantalla en negro. No carga ni el logo de Netease.

This is not a maint problem this started at 7 am   Swedish time   Gameroom  version is not loading   FIX THIS   and stop sending out standardised answers to  real problems 

22 minutes ago, Ayahuaska said:

This is not a maint problem this started at 7 am   Swedish time   Gameroom  version is not loading   FIX THIS   and stop sending out standardised answers to  real problems 

Sht happens :D

I hope with this maintance the problem with gems to be fixed! if not i will claim my refound back ive spend over 15k € on this game and i'm disapointed!

Edited by Shhtf
nnn
1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, BullzEye said:

Good luck with that! lol

ehuehueheuheuehuee O.o he hadn´t already by spending that much thou. Hopefully it´ll keep being worthy as the game IS nice so lets pray

Looks like Mobile users are running the game without problems? I´m using PC and still have the black screen/no updates/possibility to play at all.

Pls let me know whatever I can help and send you information on my system configuration.

Tks

I all -----I have problems getting into gameroom with me from the black screen

5 minutes ago, XFeliX said:

ehuehueheuheuehuee O.o he hadn´t already by spending that much thou. Hopefully it´ll keep being worthy as the game IS nice so lets pray

No Felix, you wont get so much silvers and gems even if u spending that much! 

The problem is i spend money i dont have full Mountains gems! I have around 1.7kkk silvers from rewards so is a huge diference couse 400gems worth more than 4kkk silvers!

1 minute ago, Shhtf said:

No Felix, you wont get so much silvers and gems even if u spending that much! 

The problem is i spend money i dont have full Mountains gems! I have around 1.7kkk silvers from rewards so is a huge diference couse 400gems worth more than 4kkk silvers!

GG!

3 hours ago, raquizta said:

mine too, still cant log in, its already 4 hrs now...

nothing change, its the same... black screen on FB game room..

4 minutes ago, Muffin said:

sooooo what now

Nah don´t worry it´s just a move from Devs to hold us, the Strongest Ones, in progression a bit and let the weakers get ahead. :$

4 minutes ago, XFeliX said:

Nah don´t worry it´s just a move from Devs to hold us, the Strongest Ones, in progression a bit and let the weakers get ahead. :$

lol

Christina  
October 11, 2017, 16:29 +0200  
Hi Crusader, after confirmed, we find that there is something unexpected situation happen in Gameroom, meanwhile we have contact to Facebook and try to have the problem fixed urgently. It is suggested that enjoy our game on mobile device before the problem have been fixed. Thank you for your feedback and have a good day!

3 minutes ago, Assamite said:

Still black screen in gameroom ...
>_<

Just keep looking at it.

Or maybe just increase the brightness of your screen. Yeah that's it! Fixed!

Can you ****ing solve the gameroom please , do have a problem with PC gamers ??? then we have a problem too and its the ****ing madapaker bullsht "Crusader of Light blackscreen to Gameroom

1 person likes this