Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vicki

Server

18 posts in this topic

How do y'all think about new servers? In my opinion, I feel like new servers are necessary for the new class incoming and will also support a large part of the player base that joined late.

I totally agree, after the diamonds give away many player quitted the game, I think new server is the best way to get ppl back

I don't care about new servers... I invested time and money on my current toon so I don't want to start all over from zero. I will keep playing until the game becomes no more fun to me or NetEase screws us over too badly with bug & unfair fixes.

But as long as I like the game, I'll keep to my current toon.

1 person likes this

I'd just like to know how she knows there is a new class incoming? This always cracks me up.

1 hour ago, BullzEye said:

I'd just like to know how she knows there is a new class incoming? This always cracks me up.

It has been leaked from the Chinese version.

Also when you go to create a new character you can see a 4th option but currently there us a ? 

27 minutes ago, Agoraphobia said:

It has been leaked from the Chinese version.

Also when you go to create a new character you can see a 4th option but currently there us a ? 

RedPanda has mentioned that just because you see x in the Chinese version, it may not be something implemented in the current game. 

Although, it makes sense with 4 character slots that it is likely to be a new one. just may be some time before we see it.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Msb said:

RedPanda has mentioned that just because you see x in the Chinese version, it may not be something implemented in the current game. 

Although, it makes sense with 4 character slots that it is likely to be a new one. just may be some time before we see it.

OMG thank you so much! I thought I was the only person that played CoL that had good reading comprehension. At least that posts on these forums. LOL!

I'm amazed how demanding the non-chinese players are about wanting new content after 2 months. They haven't figured out that INSPECT was the major cause of the gem bug and hence the over-compensation issue that plagues this game now. INSPECT was "demanded" by these players then they're pissed when a major bug is caused by it.

NOW they want more content and more classes. How many more disasters do these people want!?!?!

Edited by BullzEye
1 person likes this

The problem is that Netease-NA copy pastes code from the Chinese version. Then they have time to develop the "inspect" function which breaks the game coz with plagiarism you don't learn how to do it yourself. 

@Msb @BullzEye

2 people like this

There are currently no plans to add new servers. If that changes we'll let you know.

2 people like this

My server lost tons of players shoot half our guild hasn't logged on in weeks and I got that message from discord from our leader in one of the ones who haven't logged on after the diamond nightmare and you can clearly see the lack of new questions and activity on these forums once they drop new servers in 3very region they will get some players back but they lost a lot permanently. Opening new servers now might be the only hope but I doubt that will even help 

Until we have numbers being displayed per server or revealed by netease we cannot keep commenting randomly servers are having fewer players. Even if they did lose players its not the majority of them and won't make a critical impact to the growth of the game, Its a free to play game, if you're supporting the devs for it then good, don't equate your monetary contribution to their acceptance of your whims. i love their f2p concept and no game developer has done this before afaik

12 hours ago, RedPanda said:

Atualmente, não há planos para adicionar novos servidores. Se isso mudar, nós o informaremos.

I support this new server issue. An example is the Laverlan Lake UTC-3 server which at first had a jewel-silver bug that to this day, even several people sending you evidence, no one was banned, and I'm sure you do not hear any inquiries about that fact. Besides that the server is already with many players. Another fact was people who did not even miss items on bug day and won an absurd amount of jewelry and regalians, clown it.

Edited by klleb

12 hours ago, RedPanda said:

There are currently no plans to add new servers. If that changes we'll let you know.

I support this new server issue. An example is the Laverlan Lake UTC-3 server which at first had a jewel-silver bug that to this day, even several people sending you evidence, no one was banned, and I'm sure you do not hear any inquiries about that fact. Besides that the server is already with many players. Another fact was people who did not even miss items on bug day and won an absurd amount of jewelry and regalians, clown it.

Please report suspicious activities to our support team so we can investigate.

I agree. Even they don't care about RMT. Was RMT allow here? I am surprised that you prefered to do nothing and keep going. Now enjoy those players quitting day by day.

You people are crazy....how the hell could new servers make people that have quit the game come back? Lets say i have invested 3 months playing everyday on my toon also spent money to buy gems etc and they throw all my struggles in the trash. WHY would i ever come back to start all from zero on new server? What kind of crazy/stupid logic is that? Which game have u seen having a similar issue and new servers solved it? The only thing new servers will do is spread the population and make more people on old servers quit and eventually the fiasco will be forgotten.

Concerning new class, Paladin is coming this month and its been kinda verified. Panda said that the fabled rumors have info on the new update that will come this month. So people figured out that if u take the first letter of each rumor and put them in a row u can clearly see the word paladin being formed. Check caylas video on youtube for more info.