PHaMTaSTiK

Ingvar isn't in the Tavern Yet?

7 posts in this topic

Why isn't Ingvar in the Tavern yet?  It has almost been a year.....

@RedPanda@Ocho

Introducing our newest hero, Ingvar - Might of Hurricane! Available in game today, Ingvar’s collection of battle blades is more than impressive. Between his hurricane axes, giant “Cleaver,” and battle axe named “Squall,” we’re sure you’ll find a piece of steel to your liking. So after you carve up your Thanksgiving turkey, summon this formidable foe and watch him do the same to your enemies! We hope he becomes a welcome new addition to one of your teams!

same as stony gorge in pvp still inactive... same as a few common manors that are not available yet... and same as some  uncomplete set pieces like Maha's set

Not completely accurate the Maha weapons and accessories were available in the gear up event a few months back.

@Ocho Yes i really w8ing this (ingvar) from alongtime put him with rurik event* i really searching too hard to get this hero, Ruruik 3rd time Give ingvar +a chance

I've mentioned Ingvar to the team. I'll also indicate there is some interest in seeing his event return.

Thanks,

Ocho

1 person likes this

On 18.01.2018 at 7:51 PM, Ocho said:

Я упомянул Ингвара в команде. Я также укажу, что есть интерес к возвращению его события.

Благодаря,

Охо

Сделайте двойное событие, Рюрик и Кагемаса, игроки выполнившие все требования сами выбрали кто им нужен, или взять обоих за большую сумму кристаллов