RedPanda

Regarding lost gems and items

29 posts in this topic

If you were impacted by the bug in the September 21 Update and lost items and/or gems, we will be sending out the first wave of in-game mails tonight to return the items that you lost. We’ll also be including any materials used for those items, and some bonus materials to help you get the stats that you want. In the near future, after this process is completed, we’ll be sending out a second wave of in game mails with missing gems as a result of this bug. Thank you all for helping us identify this issue, and your patience while we got it resolved.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Freeya said:

Have these been sent yet? Does lost items include regalian magic stones?

They said tonight... so I guess you'll have to wait and see tonight - hopefully we'll get everything back, included lost regalian magic stones but I can't even imagine how they'd get something accurate without even talking to the players.

2 hours ago, Celtic said:

They said tonight... so I guess you'll have to wait and see tonight - hopefully we'll get everything back, included lost regalian magic stones but I can't even imagine how they'd get something accurate without even talking to the players.

I dont know what time zone RedPanda is, but it was evening here in USA when he posted it, and morning now.  Since he used PDT before for server patch, i thought he was that.

@RedPanda

Server: Thundercall

In-Game Name: Warps

S/N: 176195

My Equipment's bonus SETS are still in the same state. I thought you guys were going to swap back my SETs tonight but it never happened. I have sent MULTIPLE posts about this.

Nightbane Tassets needs to have [GHAST]

Soulsunder Quiver needs to have [PLAGUE DESCENT]

1 person likes this

Wondering whether they will recover lost items or just give some mats...

For ex. I refined 20-30 times to get my D1 set on my legendary which I lost because of the bug. Will I get the D1 set on my legendary gear or will I get some mats refund? Can't say which is best as I may get the D1 set back in 1-2 tries in which case it'll be good for me and it may take me 50 tries to get it, in which case not so good...

I wish they'd simply give me my D1 set and be done with it.

This process got delayed, it is our number one priority to get this out.

Delays are only going to upset ppl even more unfortunately.  My server already is down a significant number of ppl.

1 person likes this

Server: sardar highland

ID : Thithi

S/N: 777653

Gem losing 

Firework diamond lv 40 + 2,5 % crit x1

Firework diamond lv 40 +1,7% crit x1

Firework diamond lv 40 +1.1% crit x6

Losing in 21/09 

How long?????  I want to ****ing delete this game!!!

1 person likes this

We have started the process of returning items/gems to players. Thanks for your patience.

19 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

We have started the process of returning items/gems to players. Thanks for your patience.

Hi are you still sending ? I haven't received first wave or anything 

18 magellan stones is bonus material lmao. Sorry losing a lot more then that and get 18 is considered bonus material. This is a joke right?! Seriously could careless about free anything I want what is missing!

Hey,

are the sendet refunds are splittet? I received 304 reforge stones... but i lost a lot of gems/diamonds... so i will get them back in a additional mail or i have to send again a ticket?

You guys have messed our server up big time.  Some people who lost nothing getting 400 diamonds and jumping 10k rating and others like me that lost a lot getting 2 lvl 20 gems.........omg get ready for the mass quit unless fixed real soon.

I am Sorry, but you just made a bigger problem with this refund.

People were working hard to stay on top of the charts logged in into a chaos today, to find out that they dropped 20-30-40 ranks down because of lucky people, who didnt lose a thing got overcompensated.

People that were 35-40k got 60-400 DIAMONDS gifted to them, and jumped ot 50k rating in matter of 10 minutes.

3 month of work went down the toilet. Good job.

How are you planning to fix that?

Doublex Forest Vally serve.

5 people like this

Server: Forest Valley

ID : SilverEagel

S/N: 700969

Gem losing 

i lost 4 dimond lvl 40 dmg 

2 dimond lvl 40 for hp

1 dimond lvl 40 for dfance

and u guys send to me 2 lvl 20 dimond dfance realy ?

or this a joke hope to understand and i will be thnx

1 person likes this

Server: Forest Valley

ID : SilverCobra

S/N: 656223

Gem losing 

in this char  i lost 3 hp dimond lvl 40 

2 lvl 40 dimond healing

but u doing great this time u send to me 1 lvl 30 dimond healing :D

hope i find it back and i will be thnx and i saw alot of ppl got to high rank and they are nubs i dont know how they go to high rank now 

I was Sent 36 Regalian Magic Stones and I’m at the point now of giving up on your company.

Mean while I’ve lost 6 Diamonds, Upgrade Material (including Legend Essence), and most likely even more.

So essentially I got nothing back from what I lost and was compensated with garbage for my patience.

I’ve explained what I lost in my ticket and have been more than patient. If I don’t get my items back and receive a proper compensation on top of that, I’m filing for a refund—and I’ve spent over $2,000 on your game. 

1 person likes this

I lost about 300++ regalian magic stone for reforge.. but i got only gems, my lvl 40 epic gems was gone, but they give me lvl 30 gems, my regalian magic is not back anyway ?

On Thundercall maybe 2-3 people jumped some in top 30 that I haven't seen before... but ultimately I don't think the problem is that wide spread if it is .. and let's be honest it shouldn't effect u at all. If your short items submit.

I recieved my gems back but yet to receive missing silver from gems bought and rag stones 300+ or my pile of golem iron I was working on my legendaries with. So I submit and wait. At least I got gems back.

they are at least trying ...

Hello

i had sent report to your support with SS about my gems which i lost it and i'm still wait since 9 days + lost my rank from top renegers to out of rank !!! yesterday you started send gems to people who lost and i didn't get anything until now ??? 

Today i have received refund items and my report was about gems not items *_*

1 hour ago, LionKSA said:

Hello

i had sent report to your support with SS about my gems which i lost it and i'm still wait since 9 days + lost my rank from top renegers to out of rank !!! yesterday you started send gems to people who lost and i didn't get anything until now ??? 

Today i have received refund items and my report was about gems not items *_*

LIon they have ruined our server bro.  I just went into arena and noobs that had 28k rating a few days ago now have + 1% damage gems fitted to crap gear.........I can see a lot going for the refund button and door as they have just destroyed 3months Orr hard work for most top players....

3 people like this

Yeah I think they broke there own game =/,I am just not going to play anymore cause it will take atleast a year to catch up to everyone on my server from the free 100-200 diamond give aways. I came from rank 30 then droped to 50 after losing my gems then getting out of the ranks when they gave free gems to everyone but to the people who lost them. The only way I can see being able to play this game is if they make a new server or something

2 people like this