Wizdomatic

Netease response on missing items

14 posts in this topic

Hi Crusader. Thanks for your reply. We're sorry for causing the inconvenience. We have urged our related team to deal with it. Please understand it may take some time. We seek for your kind understanding. Thank you so much.

We have urged our related team to deal with it?  Does this mean they are putting it on the back burner.  Has anyone received their stuff back yet?  Like this post if you have not.

Oh found a new bug since the maintenance today.  I did a guild hunt and attacked the boss ma'ass and it said my old guild I was in started the fight.

2 people like this

Really is there anyone that received stuff back? It has been over a week since i opened a ticket and all i get from the replies is to wait. For how long? Am i going to get my stuff back before a month? Because thats how much it took me to get these diamonds.

Title should have read lack of response.  I mean really their support team in game is well . . . i dont want to be banned from this forum.

Why cant we have RedPanda do the in game support??

2 hours ago, Wizdomatic said:

We have urged our related team to deal with it?  Does this mean they are putting it on the back burner.  Has anyone received their stuff back yet?  Like this post if you have not.

This is absolutely the number one issue in our priority list. We'll keep you updated later today as we have more news on specifics, but we've had people working around the clock on this one.  We certainly understand the frustration; making sure we fix things right takes time however.

2 people like this

Look guys I'm as frustrated as the next guy, I lost a lot. You have to read what the GM Mail said closely it insinuates that it indeed isn't something that a press of button will fix and revert back to the previous state. It clearly sounds like they are individually reviewing each players case. Yeah I want my stuff NOW, but, there's over a hundred thousand other players having the same issue. It's going to take a while. If you rush them then the illegitate claims would have a higher chance of going through not only making your hard work in game or buying gems pointless. 

We should have had a 2-3 days rollback from the beggining of the incident. Thit way everyone would get what they have had with just one button and not individually taking ages to examine each case one by one on hundrent thousands of people. 

You don't think unaffected people would have been pissed by a rollback? I had guildies who had gotten legendaries after the update. Yeah alot of people would

have been just as pissed as you and what happened to you but because of a rollback if that had happened.

Edited by BullzEye
1 person likes this

18 hours ago, BullzEye said:

You don't think unaffected people would have been pissed by a rollback? I had guildies who had gotten legendaries after the update. Yeah alot of people would

have been just as pissed as you and what happened to you but because of a rollback if that had happened.

I agree 100%. We had a player who bought an exquisite legendary that identified as an SS. How would he feel about a rollback. How would you feel if it was you?

This is obviously a complex issue, and the devs seem to be taking a very hands on and complex approach to it. If there was a simple solution that would be fair to everyone, I'm sure it would have been done by now.

Now they are asking me for a screenshot of my missing diamonds.  How am  I suppose to take a screenshot of missing gems?

Reading this is how they are responding is scareing me as I truly enjoy the game. Although it's too soon to say as they have not responded more than the auto response they send to every ticket. I'm not looking for anything extra. Just what I lost. Unfortunately if they do the same to me and I don't recieve back every item that I lost I will be contacting Google for a full refund. This also is going to dwindle the player base a little if they end up doing this. Why would I spend another dollar when I don't know if what I buy will be gone tommorow. 

2 hours ago, Wizdomatic said:

Now they are asking me for a screenshot of my missing diamonds.  How am  I suppose to take a screenshot of missing gems?

1 person likes this

We have started the process of returning lost items/gems. This will take some time, thanks for your patience.