Imperious

Immortals Fastest Competition Run

36 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Hodor said:

 

You responded by saying that you calculated time based on when the bosses hp reached zero.  You also stated that the logs were checked for accuracy etc.

I don't know whether it is intentional or not, but the logs that NetEase is reading clearly showed the time when the boss was LOOTED not when the bosses hp reached zero.

The other team defeated the dungeon quicker in either scenario and I am not refuting that.  Just showing proof that the rules of the competition were not followed.

 

You are focusing entirely on the timer end point when you need to look at the timer start point. You started your own timer when you first saw damage on the dps chart, which as Essantra mentioned, is delayed significantly from when the actual damage is dealt to the mobs.

If you move your timer start point up a second or so your time in the video will line up with those reported on the competition standings.

Since NetEase has never released their server times we can only ever assume that any times seen in videos are delayed or different from their official server times. 

In comparing all three videos of the top three times, it is clear the competition was won with a superior strategy.  The winning team had significantly less dps than the second place team but their strategy, mob placement and team makeup was superior in every aspect.

Congratulations to the winners. 

Edited by Wulff
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm from Immortals and just want to say again grz on your win! The strategies used were by far more superior I agree and I'm also impressed that it was achieved with significantly less dps. GG 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wulff said:

 

You are focusing entirely on the timer end point when you need to look at the timer start point. You started your own timer when you first saw damage on the dps chart, which as Essantra mentioned, is delayed significantly from when the actual damage is dealt to the mobs.

If you move your timer start point up a second or so your time in the video will line up with those reported on the competition standings.

Since NetEase has never released their server times we can only ever assume that any times seen in videos are delayed or different from their official server times. 

In comparing all three videos of the top three times, it is clear the competition was won with a superior strategy.  The winning team had significantly less dps than the second place team but their strategy, mob placement and team makeup was superior in every aspect.

Congratulations to the winners. 

 

I stated multiple times that the other team was faster. That was never my debate. 

You are absolutely right. If I move the start time up 1.6 seconds from when first damage is actually done it matches what is reported on the rankings. Coincidentally that is the exact amount of time from when the boss go drops to zero and when it is looted. 

If I add 1.6 seconds to the other video it does not match what it shows on rankings. 

I don't understand why people keep trying to debate this.  

Also I agree the other team had a far superior strategy.  Congrats to them.  It's just a shame that in the future you can't trust the rules that are given. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My only issue is I want to puke everytime I enter fort hero after the countless hours spent on that raid. Maybe Netease will be generous enough to reward all those that participated with frost bracelets lul Please send it to Ign Entropy 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile in Surgewind, we finish Fort HC in follow mode. We should have at least a mini-event to compensate our exemption of the competition. Seem like less care is given to the old server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, XpForever said:

My only issue is I want to puke everytime I enter fort hero after the countless hours spent on that raid. Maybe Netease will be generous enough to reward all those that participated with frost bracelets lul Please send it to Ign Entropy 😂

 

wanna do heroic fort? :P

 

3 minutes ago, FallingRain said:

Meanwhile in Surgewind, we finish Fort HC in follow mode. We should have at least a mini-event to compensate our exemption of the competition. Seem like less care is given to the old server.

 

Surgewinds was excluded because frankly, it wouldn't be fair to other people. It's like saying, let's have a race, but this group of people get to start at the finish line, and the other people have to start at the starting line. Nothing was stopping players from the Surgewind Server from making new characters on other servers and competing.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedPanda said:

Surgewinds was excluded because frankly, it wouldn't be fair to other people. It's like saying, let's have a race, but this group of people get to start at the finish line, and the other people have to start at the starting line. Nothing was stopping players from the Surgewind Server from making new characters on other servers and competing.

We fully understand that. We just want an event where we can get some prizes as well if possible. It is never a bad idea to give the server that started everything a little life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And i want events for single players.

 

 

btw, next time dont give away real money, use it to improve the game or buy some ice cream.

Edited by DEFENDER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really had fun reading. 

If u can't accept defeat then its ur problem. haha. 

As for the winners they will just laugh at ur losses. 

so move on and get a life. haha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now