Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKush

Ninja faction rep change or bug?

6 posts in this topic

The past 2 days I've been capped at roughly 5k rep per day. More specifically today as you tend to meet some other faction players during questing I reached my cap before even completing the quests. Am I missing something here or was there a ninja change recently?

Not that I'm aware of, are you talking about the Golden Flame/Magellana's Shadow Reps?

5 hours ago, RedPanda said:

Not that I'm aware of, are you talking about the Golden Flame/Magellana's Shadow Reps?

Thanks for the reply redpanda. Im magellan shadow reputation I'm rank 11. Yesterday I went from roughly 60k to 65k and today 65k to 70k. Doesn't seem right.

18 hours ago, DarkKush said:

Thanks for the reply redpanda. Im magellan shadow reputation I'm rank 11. Yesterday I went from roughly 60k to 65k and today 65k to 70k. Doesn't seem right.

There is a cap everyday. Now, if you haven't done it for like a week, you can farm for a week's worth of rep. It doesn't have a limit it seems. You can miss a month of rep farming and farm a month's worth of rep.

There is a daily cap but from what I have seen the cap can be different depending on your military rank progress. I do max cap every day but I notice that some days I can get more faction rep than other days.

It would be nice if daily cap was displayed somewhere, similar to Elimination Reputation in Adventure, Reputation Tasks menu.